+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kez,

I've used First Response before and found them quite good and easy to used. They are meant to be able to detect hcg levels up to 6 days before a missed period. When I used them however only got a BFP days after I'd missed my period. Saying this I'd still recommend them.

Good luck and I'll keep my eyes pealed for some good news!

Take care,

Una xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, 6months to the date of my m/c i confirmed my pregnancy....I'm 5 Weeks and 4days due date 20th April 2011.

We are very happy just not ready to tell family or friends for a while, i get my blood tests back tomorrow so i will feel alot better when i see the results.
    Kez.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    lytte i was sad to hear your news.

Una- omg that must have been frightening. I bet you're running on autopilot now. So much stress all together. Is z coping with no daddy cuddles?

Congrats kez!

Here x is sick with a cold. He's getting better so now i have it. Ggggrrrrr

Sorry to anyone i missed.

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey guys

I haven't had a chance to read over the thread but I was hoping you'd all let me join in from here.

Some of you may already know me from the Rollercoaster thread, TTC after loss etc.

We lost our little boy Jacob back in September last year due to a chromosomal abnormality & he passed away in utero & was delivered after an induction at 15w5d.

We fell pregnant early this year & Little miss Olivia decided she didn't want to wait until the end of the year & arrived in the world at 25w2d on the 24.08.10 & is currently in NICU.

Hope you guys don't mind me joining in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    welcome to the thread.i hope that olivia is doing well and that your coping and doingwell. Have you got family around?

I was so tempted to find out where you are and come vissit but i've got a stupid cold! Ggggrrrrr

My neighbour does make little hats for premmie bubs though (& she was super premmie all those yrs ago too)so let me know if you'd like one and which hospy to send it too.

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    welcome to the thread.i hope that olivia is doing well and that your coping and doingwell. Have you got family around?

I was so tempted to find out where you are and come vissit but i've got a stupid cold! Ggggrrrrr

My neighbour does make little hats for premmie bubs though (& she was super premmie all those yrs ago too)so let me know if you'd like one and which hospy to send it too.
    Izy I'm at the Royal so when you're feeling 100% let me know company is always appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    down to a cough so not long til i can come visit. Are you staying at the hospy or at your friends place?
    Oh, now inspiration story. My neighbour (who knits the beanies and stuff) was born at 25 weeks (her daughter affectionately calls her mummy miscarriage ) she is now 80 something, has been healthy as can be all her life, very few illnesses etc. Strong. Intelligent. And to think. She spent months wrapped in cotton wool being syringe fed colostrum/milk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Truly Blessed and welcome to your little Olivia, she sure didn't want to wait like you said. Hope she is doing well and growing stronger every day. It will be a great day when she can come home with you, sending lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies...

Sadly, we miscarried this bub. This is #4 miscarriage & hit us hard. We were ready to hang our TTC hats up and just have the 2.

I went away for a few days by myself to get myself together and come home with a open mind and have decided we're not ready to give up just yet as we know our family is not complete...

....so back we're back in the TTC life for hopefully the last time...

Hope everyone is well...xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    down to a cough so not long til i can come visit. Are you staying at the hospy or at your friends place?
    Oh, now inspiration story. My neighbour (who knits the beanies and stuff) was born at 25 weeks (her daughter affectionately calls her mummy miscarriage ) she is now 80 something, has been healthy as can be all her life, very few illnesses etc. Strong. Intelligent. And to think. She spent months wrapped in cotton wool being syringe fed colostrum/milk!
    Currently at the hospital still. Have to have 48hrs of no temps at all before they will let me leave. Then we'll be staying at Ronald McDonald house to be as close to Olivia as possible.

LYTTE - GL babe. Will keep everything crossed for a sticky for you. God knows you deserve a smooth run xxoo.

Boscosmum - Olivia is doing really well. Impressing the nurses & drs here with how well everything is going.