ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All!!

Crikey it's been a while - I have no idea where the last 8 months have gone! K is now 7 months and very hyperactive! She's commando-type crawling at the moment and can go fairly fast when she's excited by something (I'm so mean with a pull-along giraffe!!)

Good to hear everyone is coming along well. MMM and Jess - sorry to hear about surgery but so glad your little men are doing well.

Shaker(!! What happened to Nic?) Wow can't believe A is now so mobile! And teeth - lucky you! (K has 2 bottom teeth and now seems to be cutting the 2 top incisors - ie NOT the front top teeth! Hmm... will look very strange!)

LYTTE - good luck with the TTC! Any news?

xx to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MK- My AF came back in the end the day she turned 9mths! Go K's teeth! A has 4 now, she seemed to get them a little later than other bubs which is fine by me! She had 1 tooth for 5 weeks and then got the other 3 all at once.
    Hope they sort something out with work for you, must suck to be in limbo and not be sure what will happen etc.
    Sounds like K will be an early walker?

LYTTE- WELL DONE on the relactating! What an achievement! How did the cardiologist appt go? How's the ttc?

Kitz- Lol at the top incisors, the first thing I thought was a little vampire baby (but that may be cause I've been reading too many Sookie Stackhouse novels ). A looked pretty hilarious and goofy when she only had 1 top tooth!

Hi everyone else- We're so quiet in here these days!

We are going well, A is almost 10 mths and can't believe in a couple of months she'll be 1. My baby is growing so quickly! Very clingy atm, which is frustrating! Not much else to report. Work is going OK, still BFing though she has the odd bottle of formula when I can't make it home to feed her or I haven't expressed. Hoping to continue for a while!
    Not much else happening here!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    well we're just plodding along here. X is almost 6mths &still feeding like a trooper. He's not rolling, but is very talkative at times. I'm now working nights in an indian restaurant in an attempt to make ends meet, but think i'll have to go back to full time soon. The issue still is finding daycare

Good to hear so many happy mummies, and good health!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,
    sorry it's been too long. I am still finding my feet with being a mummy and all and cannot believe J is almost 9 months old. Where has the time gone, I will be back at work come September but I am also looking forward to being on full pay again, it's been a struggle and I have unfortunately resorted to selling J's King Parrot Bassinet and her My Little Lamb swing....she is too big for them now but I don't want them around in case I never fall pg again.... cluck cluck cluck... we think as I am an old chook now at 38 and September is coming up soon, we may even TTC again from August onwards. I guess if it happens it does and it's great, if it doesn't then we have a beautiful little girl and will be happy with that. Just don't want to have another rollercoaster ride TTC.

Hope you are all well and MMM, hope Hugo is going great, he looks adorable. LYTTE and MMM wow TTC already, you are brave...hehehe.

Hope all the bubs are good and I will get on here more often soon xx

XavysMummy is offline My boy Xavier...worth the 3.5yr wait...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello Ladies,
    It's been a long time since I've been on here, so busy busy busy with life as a mummy. Xavy's start to life has been so busy with him being in and out of hospital with Whooping Cough...he is STILL coughing 4mths on....they call it the 100 day cough but it just keeps going.
    Bosco-sorry to hear you've had to sell J's KP bassinette and lamb swing . I agree it certainly is a scary thought jumping on the TTC rollercoaster again...it took us 3yrs and 3MCs to get Xavy and I don't know whether I can go through that again.....having said that I know I would go through it all again to get another baby as perfect as Xavier.
    I think of you all often and hope things are well with you all.
    Love Kaz

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!

kaz - bummer about xavy's cough still have fun on your holiday though!!! havent been on msn much, been using the laptop and its not installed!

MK - hope K's sleep improves soon...must be frustrating. B has got night time sorted, but days suck!! lots of screaming for a 40 minute nap

Izy - hopefully X has turned corner with his cold!

AFM - my little man is nearly 3 months and doing well. he is a cheeky boy who apart from his overtired tantys is a happy camper!I am back to work 3days/week on Sept 1 and DP will stay home

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,

Glad to see everyone is going well. Kaz - sorry to hear X still has the cough. I hope it gets better and goes completely.

Bosco - all the best on your TTC journey. I hope it doesn't take as long for you this time around.

AFU - Kiara is not a great sleeper AT ALL. It is a real struggle to get her to sleep on her own. She'll catnap while nursing but nothing concrete. She was going down at 8.30 on the dot at night and staying asleep but the last few nights she's cried herself to sleep with me rubbing her back and trying to console her. No idea what is happening but I'd really like it to stop. I don't get much time during the day without her attached to me so would really like the evenings back.
    Otherwise she's great. 9 months and trying to walk. She'll walk along if I hold her hand but only taken two steps unsupported so far and it was because she lost her balance. I better get my brood to school. Have a great day everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    xavy had stopped sleeping too, but he had a cold. Got a humidifier yesterday, and between that and his turnpoint in this cold he slept from about 10-7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow mininic - just like you my DH will be home 3 days a fortnight to look after J and be a daddy daycare. He is looking forward to it. Your little B is such a big boy now.

MK - you poor thing, do they have sleep clinics nearby? I had to go to a day stay with J to sort out her sleep problems as she wouldn't self settle. She is great now.

X's Mum - have a great time in frosty Tas, you guys will have a ball I am sure. And, yep, I can see myself going on a rollercoaster TTC, but don't want to admit it, I am still in denial ... let's hope it's a quick one this time.

Izy - hope your little guy is doing well and he is certainly looking so grown up now.

Take care everyone, I think the bubba is awake ..

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure they do have one but I'm doing attached parenting and the trisillian centre doesn't model the same philosophy so I probably wouldn't get anything out of it. If I get desperate I might look into it. For now I'm happy to roll with the punches. I have two AP sleep books so I'm going to get stuck into those and see how I go. I'm happy to keep night feeding as long as she's rested during the day. I might just end up wearing her more while I do housework. That usually bores her to sleep

I'm glad the humidifier is doing it's job Izy.