+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that Von. I really hope he pulls through and gets better. I can't imagine how awful it must be not being able to help him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nic - that is such wonderful news and love the name. Hope the c-section recovery is not too ouch for you. Wishing you well xx

Von - congrats too on the arrival of wee Hugo - how wonderful. I had been stalking every now and then to see if he had arrived. Wishing you well and i hope he is better and out of hospital xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're home . Little guy is back to normal nonsleeping, pooing and weeing newborn status. That was one horrible experience and I really hope I never have to do that again.

Took H for a walk in the pram today and he fell asleep - nothing like his big brother who used to cry the entire time. Will try a longer walk tomorrow to try and keep shifting these baby kilos.

Jess - hope everything is going OK for you. I think about you and your little man all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Von YAY for your little fighter. Can I ask what happened? Did he stop weeing?
    I hope he continues to thrive. Enjoy the newborn snuggles. How's big brother handling a new baby in the house?

XavysMummy is offline My boy Xavier...worth the 3.5yr wait...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Von...so thrilled to hear you are all home...wonderful news

My bub had a check up at the childrens on Monday and they said they don't want to see him for a month now He has put on 340gm since he was discharged (9 days) and he is now a completely different baby in terms of his feeding and sleeping patterns....finally he goes about 3.5hrs between feeds and does a 6hr gap overnight. One thing the latest stint in hospital taught him was night from day....surely things can only get better from here...we've had our share of drama....I just want to enjoy him now.
    DH and I left bub for the first time today with my mum and went to see Avatar in 3D...SO good....although half way thru the 3hr movie I leant over to DH and whispered "I miss bubba"....what a sappy person I have become.....and LOVIN IT!!!!

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Kazc - We have some awesome fighters in this group.
    I miss K when she's not around. I miss my boys too, but i'm used to them being away every other weekend. I wonder what we will be like when they move out

I hope everyone else is doing fine.

Jess - thinking of you and O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies...!

Have been reading along, but not posting for some strange strange reason.

Willow is doing fabulously! I think after a shocker of a pregnancy, she's decided to be a godsend.

No issues with her heart so far either. Her dr is happy to check her once a week and we have our 2nd check-up tomorrow.
    She'll be 3 weeks tomorrow!

She seems to of fallen into a routine as well. Wakes at 12:30am and then usually around 4:30am.

Hope everyone is doing well...! Will have to get in here and post more often!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Mini-nic!! So glad he has arrived safe and sound. Sorry to hear of the C/S, hope it wasn't too much of an ordeal and you are recovering well.

Von, glad everything is OK with your little man again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz - well done for getting out of the house with DH on a date. Lucky you had a movie to watch or you would have talked about x the whole time anyhow.

LYTTE - great news that little willow is such an angel. hope my boy learns from her.

MK - hugo had a temp on friday afternoon so we took him to the gp who basically said how fast can you drive to the hospital or do you want an ambulance. They thought it was related to his kidneys but his heart rate went up to 230 and an irregular rhythm with high temps. They stuck a needle through his lower abdomen to try and get kidney fluid and in the end put a cathetar up the exit hole, plus he had a lumbar puncture and tests on every orrifice. Big brother is being an angel - very protective of H and super helpful.

H is all good again today - got my first smile, plus copycat tongue sticking out etc. Must be healthy with this behaviour. Went to the chiro yesterday afternoon and he helped his stiff neck - feeding on lefty is much less painful now, plus he settled better during the night. On my own with the two boys for the first time today. Only hiccup so far is that I have a new pram for them and didn't know how to set it up when we went to a shopping centre .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't part of the original group here but hope it is ok to drop in

I was fortunate to have a little angel after m/c and every one of the many rough bits of that pregnancy I felt grateful for. Can't believe I was thrilled by almost 8 months of morning sickness!

Does anyone else get annoyed when people expect them to just forget the losses once they have a bub? Like we are supposed to act like they never existed.