+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In 6 months you get to add me tooo! WOW Izy Time flys! Hope all goes well for your birth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Thanks Boo! I look forward to adding you!

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popped in to say congrats to Izy, although I have said it on FB! So glad to hear your lil man is doing so well!

Well, reserve me a seat gals...around 12 weeks and me and my lil man will be in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG!...Itested this morning and was surprised with a faint BFP at 10dpo.
    I haven't O'd naturally since I was a teenager. Now if all goes well of course then I'll have a 10mth age gap. I just cheked my EDD is 4th Sept.DD is 3rd Sept.
    EEK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    OMG Chook! That is so AWESOME!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    Thanks Theresa!

Ok, I just had a bit of a moment and have posted a bit about X and the part I think his brothers played...

I cried writting it, it may or maynot have the same effect on others.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...&postcount=107
    Ohh Izy , huge congrats to the arrival of your little Xavier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook76 View Post
    I haven't O'd naturally since I was a teenager. Now if all goes well of course then I'll have a 10mth age gap. I just cheked my EDD is 4th Sept.DD is 3rd Sept.
    EEK!
    Kathy am I reading this right????????? what what what??????? number 4?????

Izy - how gorgeous that the boys guided little X to his mum, it is so touching ...

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    EEK!

Holy Macaroni!!!!!!! I did not expect to see a BFP announcement in this thread just yet! Congrats Kathy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa, you read it right.....#4 is in the oven!!!!I rang my FS today to wish them a merry xmas and spoke to his receptionist(you know who I mean) well she was ecstatic to say the least. She put the phone down and interrupted his appt to tell him. They are so lovely.

I can honestly say that today has been weird. I can't stop thinking about the logistics of what may be. Soon will need to look for a new car, with A bf'ing will I need to wean her to formula prior to having this one cos of being in hospy for 4days?Will she self wean cos of the difference in taste? I'm gonna have to get another cot...etc the list goes on.

Then suddenly the negative thoughts pop up and suddenly it's more like...well this is what you always wanted, of course it's going to go pear shaped. I even went to my GP today cos I needed to get a referal for a follow up GTT. Told him I got a pos but couldn't ask him for a referral yet for my ob cos I expect a m/c.

Man, I didn't think too far in advance when I jumped DH hey? I'm trying to stay positive and think this one is meant to be given that the night we BD, DH had his work xmas function. DD2 had played with my alarm clock and it went off at midnight which woke me.....DH walked thru the door at 12.02. If the alarm hadn't gone off i would have been asleep and we would have missed the chance. Let alone me O'ing naturally on that day too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    EEK!
    OMG!!! CONGRATS!!

Don't want to put a dampener on it but is it possible that you might have some hormones left over from Abby giving you the BFP? I'm sure that's not it and don't mean to think like that but the nurse in me can't help it.

But otherwise- WOO HOO!!! I am over the moon for you!! How is your DH feeling about it? I'm hoping there is a little blue bundle for you next!

I must say you have me a little worried as I've been quite careful since having A and i'm BFing and have yet to have AF return but I was reading on a natural fertility site that most women have AF return before they start ovulating again, and also that as long as babies aren't sleeping more than 6hrs night regularly you are unlikely to ovulate. Given that we are lucky to go 3 hours at the moment I figured maybe just one time wouldn't matter....eek, what if I get UTD too? I can't even think about it at the moment!! Not that a baby wouldn't be loved, but it would be hard financially etc...