+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    You have to delete the old one first! hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Hello here I am Nic!! Ok so I'm already multi tasking, typing this one handed, expressing with the other! It won't be a big post for me tonite, just a drop in to say a huge hello. I'm still in hospital, being discharged on Friday. Will pop in tomorrow and fill you in on all my fab news. But will say, Penny was born on Sunday 2nd Aug at 36 weeks via c/s under GA weighing 6lbs 4oz. She is in the NICU, with slight breathing difficulties but she's doing really well, looks like her oxygen tube can come out tomorrow. A big congrats to you Nic and smoore and to all you other loverlies, can't wait to see you all in here nite nite

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    OH- Congratulations to you WTK! And big for Penny doing so well so quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    WTK- Yay for Penny being out of NICU (Saw on your FB page). Hope you can take her home soon! Hope you r enjoying your sleep in the lead-up!

Smoore- Hope Rylan is doing well!

Izy- can we sticky this thread please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Oops, forgot to stick it
    Fixed now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy View Post
    Oops, forgot to stick it
    Fixed now
    Preggie brain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all the babies that have arrived safely!
    Nic, WTK and Smoore!

We had Sophie Rose on 31st July at 1.17am! A big surprise considering that she was not due until the 3rd August. She weighed 3.4kgs and was 54cm. She drinks ALOT! and yes poos ALOT too! Her big sister loves her so much. She is just the sweetest thing. Things are so much better this time around as I had PND with my first DD and did not enjoy her as much as I could have.

Anyway, hope you are all getting enough rest ( I know it aint easy! )
    Luv Rach xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY ZEAL! Our girls are literally hours apart- Miss A was born at 4pm 30/7 so they are like 9hrs apart!
    Hope she is sleeping well for you, A is doing OK and sleeping in her bassinette for the second time tonight. Are u BFing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, how cool is that! Only about 9 hours! I had mild contractions from about 4am on the 30th and wondered if it could really be possible that I was going to actually have the baby either that day or the next. I only just got the capsule put in that day too!
    Yes, I am very happy to be breastfeeding. Only problem is, my right nipple has copped quite a thrashing as Sophie has sucked the life out of it instead of the whole areola! Good thing is -She drinks SO MUCH that my tummy has gone down alot and I also have an enormous appetite!

How are you finding the breastfeeding Nic? I read on FB that Miss A drinks alot too, moo moo
    I hope you get some time to have a nap today (fingers crossed).
    Last edited by Zeal; 11-08-2009 at 10:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found out why my right nipple hurts so much!!! - there is a small hole in it with white puss coming out - eeeyyoowwee!! Had the C&FHN visit yesterday. Turns out, bubs attachment on that side was incorrect. So, we are trying the Marradonna (sp?) position (holding her like a football under my arm lol).

Last night was a shocker. She kept feeding and then falling asleep and waking 5 mins later, about 10 times. I was almost about to give into the dummy again. I'm still tempted as these feeding sessions are lasting anywhere from the norm of 1 hour to 4 hours