ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I found this the most accurate. Try not to stess. I have always been at the bottom end of these results. I had a scan today and bubbys little heart is beating away.

* At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml.
    * At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml.
    * At 16 DPO, the average HCG level is 95 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 33-223 mIU/ml.
    * At 17 DPO, the average HCG level is 132 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-429 mIU/ml.
    * At 18 DPO, the average HCG level is 292 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 70-758 mIU/ml.
    * At 19 DPO, the average HCG level is 303 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 111-514 mIU/ml.

* At 20 DPO, the average HCG level is 522 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 135-1690 mIU/ml.

* At 21 DPO, the average HCG level is 1061 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 324-4130 mIU/ml.

* At 22 DPO, the average HCG level is 1287 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 185-3279 mIU/ml.

* At 23 DPO, the average HCG level is 2034 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 506-4660 mIU/ml.

* At 24 DPO, the average HCG level is 2637 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 540-10,000 mIU/ml.

Thanks
    Reviews
    firstimeivf.....LOL. I cant believe that you statred this post today. I am in the same vote as you. I am day 18 dpo and levels are only 50.
    I have been doning nothing but googling HCG levels as well. I have read the same that they sould double every 48-72 hours. I am stressing as well. Goodluck with it all. Please let me know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again for all your replies

tiredof4 - Oh no......this is a nightmare isn't it??? I just said to DH, I would rather just a straight out BFN than to go through this and then end in mc again....BUT, I guess while there's no AF there's hope!! Have you had any other bt's? When are you having another one?

Good luck hun, I will be thinking of you and sympathising with this rollercoaster you are on!! I hope your next test shows a BIG FAT RISE.

Anyone else reading, PLEASE tell tiredof4 and myself your HCG levels and days they were done on!!

Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    firsttimeivf.....My next bt is on monday. with what you said to your DH. I am sending heaps of. I hope that your rise as well. Take care of yourself. It will drive me insane over the next couple day waitting for monday to come. i am going to try and keep myself busy so i am not thinking about it.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart drops for anyone dealing with this.

When I had my BT at MIVF the nurse said they consider a viable pregnancy level to be 100 and above at 16dpo.

Mine was 705 at 16 dpo.

I hope good comes from this. Such an evil rollercoaster ride.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

IVF nurse rang me to day as my Progesterone result was in, and LOW...only 23.

I went in and saw them this afternoon and they have put me on Prog. injections every second day and now just one Crinone per day.

I asked them to HONESTLY tell me if there is no point getting my hopes up...They said "Absolutely no reason that tomorrows blood test won't be perfect".

Anything over 100 at 16 dpo, they go ahead and book a seven scan and don't even do another bt.

I was 30 on 14 dpo, SO praying that tomorrow it has jumped up above 100 and my Progesterone has also risen significantly from the injection.

Has anyone had issues relating to low Progesterone??? I've never had my checked before....it is a new protocol for my clinic - they used to just put everyone on crinone x 2 daily until positive bt.

tiredof4 - I hope the weekend goes quickly for you...this waiting really is torture!! We went out for tea with some friends tonight which was nice - stopped thinking about it for a little while! Now just have to bite my nails until I get bt result tomorrow afternoon. I just hope it is conclusive one way or the other, not a "HMMM we'll wait and see" again!! I really hope you see a massive increase on Monday and you have a long and boring pregnancy!!!

Thank you to everyone else for your replies . If you have a hcg or prog. story to share, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to wish you all the best for a wonderful sticky pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firsttimeivf....Hi. Godluck for your BT tomorrow.
    Are you getting any systems of being PG still? I have been feeling really today. I dont know if it is morning sickes or stress over the levels. I am being to think that i had a late implantion.

What progerterone are you on???

I am going to try and keep myself busy all weekend so i am not thinking about. I have to in to town tomorrow so that i can be measured for my wedding dress and the we are going to visit some friends.

Will be thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When my pro levels were low it was when I also had the low reading of HCG and it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy (remember my post earlier). I was also told at the time to go on pro (pessaries) until my next BT just in case. Remember but my HCG levels were only 14 and I was on NO pro support up until then. You never know.
    When I did IVF I was on crinone from the start. I cant remember my pro levels, but I think around 100????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just got my second bt results back.

HCG this morning was 76 and Progesterone 53. So it's all gone up, but nurse said they expect OVER 100 on day 16, BUT she said it might have been due to increase leater in the day OR just could be a late implanter...I'm not so confident though. Eveything I've read it seems that 99% of the time Low HCG = non-viable pregnancy eventually. What do you think??

14dpo HCG=30 Prog=23

16dpo HCG=76 Prog=53

Thanks and good luck to everyone