+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Cheap MCN's from China

I have seen MCN's on ebay and when you buy 10 or so they work out to be about $5 each with free postage I currently pay $28 per nappy for a pocket, size adjustable one. Has anyone tried these ones? Are they really crappy? (pardon the pun)

Dilga is offline You taught me about my soul you shared with me your magic - John Butler Trio
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't used them haven't heard anything good about them - from what I've heard they're a waste of money

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WHat is the brand name ??? I live in China and I know a few people who use the local websites to buy cloth diapers on the cheap... Let me know and I can ask around for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have some and they work just fine...For naps I have boosted them with bamboo and so far no leaks of any kind...I like the iltti's better for slimness, but like my Babylands as much as any of the others i have tried...

(My bub is 10kg and the Babylands are still on the small setting, so it looks like they will last for quite some time now)
    Last edited by Kangaskippy; 23-07-2009 at 19:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i got mine from china off ebay (worked out to be around $10-12ea) and whilst i haven't used any other types of MCNs i have to say these aren't too bad. True they aren't as pretty as some of the more expensive ones, but this doesn't really bother me as you can rarely see her nappies when she has clothes on.

we had some leakage problems early on as she had really skinny legs and the leg holes were a bit big but we just added another insert to thicken the nappy until she fattened up a bit and haven't really had any issues since (well no more than disposables- some poo's were never made to be contained lol)

feel free to PM me if you have any questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fugly View Post
    WHat is the brand name ??? I live in China and I know a few people who use the local websites to buy cloth diapers on the cheap... Let me know and I can ask around for you

Some of the ones I've seen on ebay are Babyland and Rainbow BB, if you could find out if they're any good it would be appreciated.

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    In regards to Babyland and Rainbow BB, The only problem I can see it they say they fit to 13kgs only. My 16mth DS is 12.5 kgs already. At least Bum Genuis one size adjustable nappies fit until 15.5kgs. Though he is a skinny little chicken so maybe they will still fit him. Not really wanting to risk a large order for them not to fit. IYKWIM. Any opinions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm interested in these too. They are REALLY cheap and I'm wondering whether I just invest in some and see how they go. Anyone else got any experiences with them? If I just buy some bamboo inserts can I just put these in them? Will any inserts fit them, as in are they generally the same size for all nappies? SOrry I'm a newbie

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I'd be happy to give an evaluation of them if you PM me a link (don't post on the forum as it's against the rules). I have seen quite a few MCNs on Ebay that, well, just look and sound terrible but to a person who doesn't know all the ins and outs of MCNs (of which there are many) might sound good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would be brilliant! Will pm you in a sec! Thanks