ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My hubby is a typical farmer,. has lived a very sheltered life with no sisters.

After an ET, DH and I were trying to get giggy with it, all of a sudden he just stops and says we better not do this. And I ask why? and he says I don't want to damage it, what if I kill it. Sorry honey but ya can't get in there to touch it, its well protected so nothing can get in.
    He was happy with that, then asks I suppose if it works we can't have sex again to the baby is born, can we?

IVF really does put ya off the game, but for 9 months with out getting giggy with it, I don't think so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of my first US experiences was rather embarassing, I was slightly constipated at the time a few pellets about follicle size.
    At the US she counted all the follicles and measured them and I was looking at the screen while she was doing it and I noticed she had missed a few down the bottom of the screen, so I said so, she said that was my bowel, how embarassing all I could do was laugh and turned bright red, gave her a slight giggle.
    Wont be measuring those follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On our most recent visit to the FS to have our first folicle scan to see how things are gong and to predict the EPU date, we needed to have an appointment with the nurse

During the nurse appointment I asked a question that was bugging DP quite a bit, as to when he would need to do his 'release' before and how long before EPU / Fertlization

So the nurse said that he would need to do it on the Wednesday night, the same night as the trigger shot, coincidentally the same day I will have my next scan

So appointment finishes, we leave the nurses room, walk out to the main foyer and I am still having a smirk on my face and thinking about wednesday being the last night for his to relieve himself

On the way out, he says ok so I will COME on wednesday, I turned and said 'WHY NOT BROADCAST ACROSS MELBOURNE THE LAST TIME YOU COME WITH BE ON WEDNESDAY' he looked puzzled and said 'OH NO I MEAN COME WITH YOU ON WEDNESDAY TO THE NEXT SCAN"

Didn't I feel embarrassed, I could only think what the people around us were thinking as all he could say is how he was coming on wednesday HAHAAH

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAHAHA! Lady's this is awesome, I've had tears of laughter & my hubby wants to ban me from reading this 'cause I'm laughing too loud (hehe, not really)!

We've had a couple of funny's, not lol but funny to us.

We've had 4 goes at IUI & during one of the inseminations, we asked if I should stay lying down for long afterwards? The tech explained how the uterous is flat & sticky, just like a "jam sandwich" so you don't need to stay lying down after..... Got a few giggles on the way home about my jam samidge!

We had one cycle cancelled as I had too many follicles & the risk of multiples was too high, the nurse informing us of this, advised we be very careful & use contraception! Hmmmm, we're using IVF 'cause my hubby is sterile!

Someone posted earlier about all the money spent on preg tests, we had the same chuckle about me being on the pill for so many years! Such a waste isn't it?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehee thanks I have a recent funny.

We went to the clinic yesterday to pay our money in full for the cycle. I said layby in full for one baby please. The receptionist said, yes a health baby it doesn't matter which colour.

DH replied oh no we want a white baby! PMSL.

I had already picked up on it but DH didnt the receptionist replied I meant blue or pink. As in girl or boy. lol.

Funny thing is we have already picked the donor he is white. I dont know what colour DH was thinking we would get. lol.

The other lady in the room who was pregnant was also laughing.

So DH order is for one white baby!!

PMSL!!!!!

TNTbub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TNTbub For This Useful Post:

stillfuntryin  (23-12-2013)

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband and I were at our IUI and we were talking to the FS in depth about medication etc. As we were walking out DH said "so how many pastries do you have to have a day?". I couldn't stop laughing as the FS said "it's pessaries mate and she has to have 2 a day". So funny!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingreallyhard For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, that'd be an odd place for a pastry Messy, too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I broke my foot today and will be in plaster for oocyte retrieval and ET! that'll be a tad awkward putting THAT in a stirrup! Will let ya know how that goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh dear winsy. I hope your feeling ok

TNTbub

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL went for our scan today to see how things were going so we could set a date for the FET and the Dr said to my DP do you want to come and have a look, so he wandered over, looked at the screen and turned around to look at the certificates on the wall ... I said well you could at least have a look and DP said well I want to know this Dr has his right credentials to be doing that HAHAHA ... Thankfully the Dr also has a wicked sense of humor and we all made light of the situation ... I laughed so hard the stick for the US almost fell out HAHAHA .. still giggling over that now