+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile New to hub and looking for other mums around Wattle Grove

Hi all my name is Nat and I have been living in WA for 11 months now, moved here from Coffs Harbour NSW. I have a little girl who is 2 1/2 and another bub due in Sept. Finding it really hard to meet other mummies here for play daes, coffee, walks or just a chat. I work Mon - Thurs but am available for a catch up on Fridays if anyone is interested. I am in Wattle Grove not sure if it is NOR or SOR.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi nat

my name's rebecca and i live in maddington which isn't too far from you. (about 10minutes at the most (sor)

i have a little boy who turned 2 in may and i have a 4month old boy as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eeyorethedonkey21 View Post
    hi nat

my name's rebecca and i live in maddington which isn't too far from you. (about 10minutes at the most (sor)

i have a little boy who turned 2 in may and i have a 4month old boy as well.
    Hi Nat
    Im literally just around the corner from you in Forrestfield

Ive got 3 kids , 7yrs , 4 yrs and a 4 month old !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzak View Post
    Hi Nat
    Im literally just around the corner from you in Forrestfield

Ive got 3 kids , 7yrs , 4 yrs and a 4 month old !
    That really is just around the corner!! If you ever feel like a chat and letting the kids have a play together let me know. There is a lovely new little park in Wattle Grove. My little girl loves it!! I don't work on Fridays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nat

I am about 20km from you but I also have a 2 year old year old and I am expecting my second in September too. Would love to catch up as I am free on Fridays.

Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Im in Gosnells isn't to far from u all i'd be interested in a catch up. I have a lil boy he is 2.5 and a new babt 3 weeks old.. Friday r good for me as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi natique
    Hope WA has been kind to you so far!
    I live about 15 mins from wattle grove in seville grove.
    I am expecting my first bub in March 10 so am very new to the pregnancy/mum to be etc world.
    I am still working full time & at the moment I have very little energy to do much - damn 1st trimester tiredness.
    But I am always willing to chat as I am starting to spend more time online these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies
    Lovely to hear from you all. Was thinking about organising a catch up next Friday 4th Sept to meet you all and let the kids have a play if anyone is interested. Does anyone know of some where that would be convenient for all???? Still getting used to finding my way around but somewhere that has coffee and a play area would be great if anyone knows of such a place. Just let me know. :0)
    Nat x