+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default For those who are on centrelink!

For all those who are on centrelink payments did u know that u are eligable for a $150 government rebate on you electricity!!!!

For those on AGL ring them... ask about it they will send u a form...

For those on TXU/THU ring/visit your local Children, Youth and Family office for a form!

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ?

What type of centrelink payments do you have to be on? Is it just the parenting payment etc or can it be FTB or rent assistance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am not sure of the exact requirements cause i havent gotten the forms yet, however i would suggest ringing them and asking if you are not sure...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Does it also extend to QLD? We're on energex energy up here. How did you find this out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe it should be all states as it is a government rebate however you will need to contact your energy company.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd be interested to know if this applies in Qld too...I thought that sort of thing was only available to single parents, they can get a rebate on their phone bill as well i think. Anyone know more? I'm not a single parent, so I only know what friends have told me.

razzle is offline FORUM MANAGER~ Always watching...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think this may be just a SA thing - not sure. I saw an ad for it in the local tv guide, the one you get with the Sunday paper. Where did you find out about it Michelle?

I did a google search and couldn't find out any info. We're with Energy Australia, might pay to give them a call. I think the rebate is $150 from memory - fat lot of good that'll do. Electricity here in SA is so bloody expensive! Our biggest bill so far has been $650 - for a quarter. The most recent one I have to pay is $358.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure what it exactly applies to, or its requirements... i heard this information from a friend and have not recieve my forms yet so i dont know exactly what u need.

all i can do is post back later in a few days when i get my forms, or if u call ur energy company they should be able to tell u more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all i get a rebate on my electicity bill, due to my partner being a low income earner, and i get family tax benefit A. i also have a health care card because of our income, i had to photocopy that back and front and send it in before i receive the rebate, i live in perth w.a so i think you have to fall in the low income bracket to receive it or be on sole parent income.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK i may have been wrong, it looks like the $150 may be a SA thing, I was told it was a government rebate, when it looks like it is a SA government one.

If you would like further informtaion on the Energy Concession bonus, please telephone the Energy Concession Hotline on 1800 307 758.