+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Do you get cramps when you ovulate?

Hi.

I just had a m/c last month and AF finished last week. I know that starting today (and for the next week,) we will be DTD in hope of .

But, the last couple of days, I have very minor cramps like period pain but very mild. It kinda feels like stretching pains in pg and if I didn't have AF last week, I would be thinking I was pregnant.

Do you get mild cramps around the time you ovulate or do you think it's something else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I get reasonably bad ov pains or a few days or as long as I have fertile CM every month-it sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    well at least I am not the only one

it is a bit strange as I have never had it before - well I've never noticed it at least.

Maybe I just noticed it now because I want to be pg but know that I am definitely not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzaaa View Post
    well at least I am not the only one

it is a bit strange as I have never had it before - well I've never noticed it at least.

Maybe I just noticed it now because I want to be pg but know that I am definitely not
    I've had it forever but never really paid attention till I was actively TTC. I used to notice it but thought it was early pd pain or something. I had nooooo idea about ovulation or anything like that

When we started trying I became more aware of it because I was monitoring every single symptom and because I was charting I noticed the timing, whereas before, in my head it was just "somewhere before my period came", it didn't even occur to me that it was ov cause I didn't know what ov was

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yeops about the 1st July i had squeesing pains in my right ovaries, it was really isolated in one area, a squeesing feeling. i think i O'd july 3rd but will find out at first scan. will let u know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Malol View Post
    I've had it forever but never really paid attention till I was actively TTC. I used to notice it but thought it was early pd pain or something. I had nooooo idea about ovulation or anything like that

When we started trying I became more aware of it because I was monitoring every single symptom and because I was charting I noticed the timing, whereas before, in my head it was just "somewhere before my period came", it didn't even occur to me that it was ov cause I didn't know what ov was

Every month my back hurts and I want chocolate...I wonder why it's happening and then....AF.....I don't know why I don't remember the cycle each month...it's like I have no willpower and I wonder why I can't control my cravings then when AF arrives, I think, how could I not see the signs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keevs View Post
    yeops about the 1st July i had squeesing pains in my right ovaries, it was really isolated in one area, a squeesing feeling. i think i O'd july 3rd but will find out at first scan. will let u know?
    Glad I'm not the only one again...thanks...do keep me updated