+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would email them - if they have put the option of best offer the are willing to bargain. looking at completed auctions they have dropped it from $550 to 500 so maybe they would go $400-450

Maybe (if you haven't already ) go through the completed auctions and see what you think you may sell your other 2 for if you get this one

But I would email them with the $350 offer and just see what they come back with, this is the third time they've listed it so you never know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield13 View Post
    I would email them - if they have put the option of best offer the are willing to bargain. looking at completed auctions they have dropped it from $550 to 500 so maybe they would go $400-450

Maybe (if you haven't already ) go through the completed auctions and see what you think you may sell your other 2 for if you get this one

But I would email them with the $350 offer and just see what they come back with, this is the third time they've listed it so you never know
    Oh, how do I look at completed auctions? Also how can you tell they've listed it before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    search for the item then alter the options
    I just typed in abc adventure buggy and then in the column on the left hand side there is different options and one of them is completed and then this shows all in the last 60? days i think
    Last edited by garfield13; 14-07-2009 at 11:34. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I only have had three, a fisherprice lay back stroller that we used with DS capsule ($150 I think but was a gift), a $20 umbrella stroller that is now broken and a $150 double stroller that I bought of the internet that fell apart!

So I have only spent $170 total but I really want a quicksmart breifcase stroller, I keep watching ebay because they are too much money new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by naiwen View Post
    I only have had three, a fisherprice lay back stroller that we used with DS capsule ($150 I think but was a gift), a $20 umbrella stroller that is now broken and a $150 double stroller that I bought of the internet that fell apart!

So I have only spent $170 total but I really want a quicksmart breifcase stroller, I keep watching ebay because they are too much money new.
    I waited a while for mine too trying to get a good price, but ended up biting the bullet and just going to toys r us to buy it and they told me it was coming up on sale and ended up getting it for $150ish on sale there - that was about 4mths ago. Next cheapest i found was an online store for 179