ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 458593949596 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Broken2013,

I'm so sorry for your loss I had a missed MC last month so I know what you're going through.

It's normal to feel heartbroken and numb for weeks afterwards, it's one of the most awful things to deal with. Time does heal and you will start to feel better but if you find it's getting too much to deal with on your own then perhaps counselling is an option. Don't be afraid to just feel your emotions, if you're sad then cry, if you're angry then yell. If you need to lock yourself away on the couch for a few days then that's ok.

Just know you're not alone, there are many others on this forum who've been through it too so we know how difficult it is. Big hugs and hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bundun, I chose to go back to work 4 data after my d & c cause I hate being at home because I thought I was almost half way in to my pregnancy and wanted to be organised ahead if time I had purchase a few big things for the back thankfully no clothes so I have a room with the door shut off not attempting to go in there for awhile. I was out in town doing a little shopping to find a nice big pot to plant my rosé with my baby "products of conception" really hate that term an I started crying in the middle of the store had to stop what I was doing and drive home haven't been back since. I don't wanna lock myself up but I don't want to be around people either cause its too normal and I don't feel normal all I really want is to be with my partner 24/7. But I will continue to go to work and try to keep my mind busy. My partner and I don't plan on waiting long to try again maybe a couple more weeks. I'm scared of if happening again but I won't know if I don't try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I am on an iPhone and autocorrect thinks it know what I'm trying to write lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean, I attempted to do some food shopping the day after my d&c and it was so odd. Just felt really numb and like I wasn't a part of the world going on around me. I'm glad you have a supportive partner, it really helps to be able to talk to each other about it.

We've started trying again this month, it is scary thinking that it may happen again but I'm trying to stay positive and not stress myself out. Best of luck conceiving again and I hope you feel much better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Broken, if you need to take some time out to grieve and help the healing process along you should.

I lost my little girl at 26 weeks and had 6 weeks off work and basically off life. It was what I needed at the time and I think that if I didn't, 14 weeks later, I think I'd still be struggling worse than now. Don't get me wrong, I'll never forget, but you learn how to life with your angel always on your mind... I still cry most days, usually just before bed, and I still light a candle every single night to acknowledge her, but I manage to get up, go out for a coffee with friends, and go about everyday life...

Sorry for rambling! I'll be here if you would like to talk further..

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, thanks for your replies I think I'm doing ok I have contacted my counsellor from before I got pregnant and will be seeing her very soon actually can't wait she is a wonderful lady! I'm going to work this morning which I have been doing since last Wednesday but also going to go to the gym and see my trainer and do some light training help get my body into better physical shape. I am very grateful for my partner and my mother n father they have been great I find it hard not to think about this happening again but am optimistic because this happened to my aunty with her first baby and she went in to have 3 more kids after that so there is hope! Thank you all so much for your kind words and your positive attitudes I will continue to check on here and try to be a positive influence to other unfortunate souls who have to go through this heartache I wish you all GOODLUCK trying to conceive and have a little baby as they seem to all say...BABY DUST

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi again!

Hi everyone!

I dont know if you are all still around i have a question...
    my partner and i have been having unprotected sex lol since 2 weeks post D & C i know not ideal but anyway...my question is on the 9th i had sex with bf then 5days later on the 14th light pink and a little brown spotting on the TP turned in to nothing then today the 1st of april...A LOT of uncooked egg white discharge with old blood is this normal? could it be implantation again no signs of AF just a few light cramps in tummy today alternating sides and light aches in back. if im not pregnant again i hope this is my af cause waiting for that is frustrating aswell.

Hope everyone else is well it is nice to see no one has been on with new m?c since my last post. anyone have any positive news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi broken. Firstly, sorry for your loss.

I'm not full of all the acts but it sounds like I could be either implantation or just your body finishing the bleeding process...? When did your bleeding stop after m/c?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi munchkin thanks for your reply, my heaviest bleeding stopped the next day after d&c i was shocked i spotted after that for about a week no longer cause i gave myself the extra week before i started having sex again after it stopped lol. im still having old blood discharge this morning just on the toilet paper certainly not enough to call af and definitely no new blood i have no cramps just lil twinges down by my panty line. i was feeling nauseous last night but nothing came of that either lol.

Mi Amor-febuary 22 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for your loss V... It might not seem like it but the pain does ease...

X