Closed Thread
Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Miscarriage & loss Support chat #3

Thx for your advice, I'm fairly sure everything had passed now. What an awful experience! Why do women not talk about this!! For me it was like labour for 2 days and nights. And I had natural labour with my two. Thx for the support. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for the update. It is sad isnt it. Mine didnt seem as painful than yours sounded. Bet your glad its over. Good luck with any future pregnancies. My af began 30 days from losing sac if that helps. xxx

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dealing with relevant anniversaries

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this post but I'm on my phone and its difficult to navigate.

I guess I just want to vocalisemygeelings somewhere because I can't IRL.

Today should have been my baby's first birthday. That's a big deal to me but I know there's not one other person who will remember. I know it's no ones intention but it just makes the loss feel so insignificant and brings the pain back.

Doesn't help that I just got my period as a reminder that I'm still not pregnant, so am just a big crying mess and trying to get though a stressful work day.

Sorry for the vent!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lola, I'm so sorry you're having to go through today without your little one physically by your side... I don't have much else to say as I haven't been through a first birthday yet (our angel was born in November last year) but know that I'm thinking of you...
    Be gentle on yourself and cry if you want to, you're allowed to on today of all days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, i am very saddened by your losses, me and hubby are ttc. On sunday 17th we found out we were pregnant with our first baby, unfortunately only 2 days on Tuesday i began having a period like bleed and had a confirmed miscarriage am still bleeding as i should just be going through with a normal period

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear Mel. Hope you're coping ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling ok, we just didn't have much time for it all to register happiness and excitement then sadness! Today Has been the first chance if had to come back to reality and woke up feeling lost, like something was missing! I know I didn't have much time between finding out and miscarriage but all the symptoms and body changes last week pieced together as my body was changing for bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I have been trying to find somewhere to tell my story as I'm very hurt and confused. I have also recently had a missed miscarriage had a d & c just 8days ago started bleeding 20th feb thinking I was 17wks 4days went in to gynae clinic having no previous u/s thinking every thing was fine only to be told "so sorry this little baby has passed away" at 8wks I carried my lifeless baby around for Neely 10wks seems my body was certainly not prepared to register anything was wrong I have never felt so much heart ache as I have this past 2 weeks and so much uncertainty for the future! I'm 30 and have a family history of early menopause this was my first baby and I'm so scared I will never get another chance my partner and I want to try again but it hurt so much I just don't know if ill cope a second time I have been wanting a baby since I was in my early 20s the opportunity never resented itself I'm completely devastated and feel like I have no hope at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so very sorry for your loss. This may not make you feel any better, but when my I had my mc, my baby still had a heartbeat up to week 9 but did not grow in size. Yours could have got to week 11 before it actually passed. You must think about getting some councelling to get you through this. There are lots of women here who have been through the same thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your response it's comforting to know someone was kind enough to reply. My family and friends have all been very supportive but even just after 1 week I feel as though I'm left to deal with it in my own like nothing ever happened I have a partner but he lives an hour away we plan to live together at the end of the school year because I am raising my niece who is 6 so him being so far it's hard for us to be there for each other the way we need to be. We plan to try again but I keep thinking Im trying to replace the angel that didn't make it I don't know if this feeling is normal but it's hard to know whys right when you have this huge hole in your heart