Closed Thread
Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We talked about that but we were worried about a dog or cat digging the baby up... So We're thinking of heading out into the bush somewhere... Since welive in the middle of nowhere anyways... and building up a big fire n having a lil ceremony thing and cremating the baby ourselves which Jon has decided was a female n has called her Abby-Rose which is nice and we're just gonna collect some of the ashes and do something with them. Not sure what yet. And we're getting a teddy bear made up with the name and the date was concieved and then when the pregnancy ended... Something that the kids can hold and remember the baby I guess and something to remind us as well...

Lot of trouble to go to for a baby that was hardly formed and none of my friends understand why we're going to such lengths. But even tho I wasnt far along it was still our child and we lost them and now we ge to be sad for a little while

Hope it's getting easier for you all. Apparently time heals all but I guess we shall all see
    to all xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I'm new to this thread but not this section.
    I lost twins at 11 weeks in June and i'm pregnant again (although not confident it will last at all).
    Anyway i feel silly i need to talk to someone who might understand and i'm having a sad day.
    Went to a party with DH and the two other girls their were both pregnant - just ahead of where i would have been if twins survived. I thought i was okay but it was so upsetting - i ended up leaving and crying all the way home. DH stayed and said 'don't wait up'.
    I'm angry -and i don't even know why.
    Anyway i needed to get that out
    Thank you for listening

mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tash I think thats a great idea and a lovely way to commemorate your loss. Dont pay too much attention to what others think or say....unless they have experienced what you have experienced, they just wont get it no matter how much you try to explain.

Mothers Milk dont give up hope on your pregnancy yet...i have everything crossed that its still a sticky. Its very hard being around pregnant people when you have suffered a loss...I went to do the shop today and at woolies every second woman was pregnant...I have had a very emotional day and i guess all I could see was pregnant women around me...made me want to scream. Not that I am begrudging them their pregnancy...just a bit of self pity! As for your DH - well sometimes they dont get it...my DH said to me today that he would hate to think what is going through my bosses mind cos of all the time I have had off...well hell, I have had 5 losses in 4 years and on top of that done 18 months of IVF hormone hell...so cmon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear MM.... I have been told that being angry is part of the grieving process and that its all perfectly normal. And seeing those other women who are just in front of where you would have been would bring it all flooding back I would imagine. Congratulations on being pregnant again. I'm sure things will go well this time. Altho nothing is ever guaranteed but I have my for you. History doesn't necessarily have to be repeated
    to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS...I should add though, after I explained it to him whilst we were walking our dogs on the beach not more than an hour ago...he got it...and is more than supportive now...he is making me dinner as we speak...which is rare!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I DH just sent me a text saying "what am i supposed to do?' and i just want to scream. Getting drunk is more important to him than being with me. I bet he doesn't even come home at all.
    I'm angry that my feelings seem so irrelevant.
    I'm angry that i had to listen to pregnancy talk for two hours and that i'm getting upset over it. It's not their fault - they are not my friends so why should they care if it upsets me.
    I've been on edge all day and this just set me off. I can't stop crying - gosh i feel like an idiot.
    I also feel pathetic that i'm jealous of pregnant people - when i am one. What's up with that. I guess i just feel i can't enjoy it like they can. like it's tainted for me or something.
    *sigh* i hate feeling this way

Thanks
    Reviews
    When i found out I had lost bubs... He took the next day off work to drive to Perth to pick us up n bring us home cos we had flown to Perth... He dropped us home went to bed n got up at 2am to go back to work without saying anything... He came home last night and was here 12 hrs before he went back to work and he wont be back for a week. His boss told him he is entitled to bereavement leave n he wont take it. Guys deal with things differently to us. And I imagine that your DH is staying out so that he doesnt have to think about whats happened. and getting drunk is his way of forgetting it for a little while. Unfortunately for you, you cant get drunk as your pregnant again. All I can say is that there seems to be an awesome support network here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now we are fighting and he is not coming home
    I have never felt so rejected and angry at my DH. I didn't think i was so worthless to him - i can't believe my marriage is falling apart because of this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry MM.... Give him time I'm sure you will be ok. Maybe he's still upset and he doesn't know how to grieve? So he's lashing out at you? Which isn't fair I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MM - he is married to you, why would he not come home? You are pregnant and scared...he should be with you. Guys do deal with it differently...for starters they dont have a quarter amount of the hormones that we do. I hope that tomorrow brings a clearer mind for both of you and a happier start to the weekend. If he is drinking now, there is no point talking to him as you may say things you will regret...just try and stay cool and get a good nights sleep. I reckon you have pregnancy hormones and this pregnancy will be a stayer!

Tash - you are right we are an awesome network. I worked in a mine in Kalgoorlie in 99 and 2000 - so I understand the mining life. Your guy is a champ for dealing with the situation as he did...good on him.