ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mysticme- Please come back tomorrow, or as soon as you feel you are able, and let us know how you went x
    Lola- Have you got any more information? Leaning one way or the other? Do whatever you think will get you through this the easiest x
    Cherished- I'm doing okay. Looking forward mostly. Assuming I'm POAS right, then I'm still not eggy this cycle. Tomorrow is day 14. Hopefully in the next few days DH is home from his conference now and the BD is readily available I don't think we've been trying long enough for it to become a chore. For him at least. Some days I'm not so into it, which I know is bad for us, but my mind is on the goal. I think nothing would be so good for me now as another pregnancy, even though I'll be terrified!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies,
    I had a scan this morning and the tech said that he could not see anything. No baby, no evidence of pregnancy and no retained products of conception.
    I was so confused! Upset!
    I called the fertility nurse and she asked if it was an internal scan, which it was not. Then went on to say that because it was early, and because my hCG level was below 2000 (it was only 647) they would not have seen anything no matter what.
    I had been booked for a lap on the 29th July which I didn't cancel so I am going to that. If I have not started to bleed by then, the lap will be used to sort it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mysticme- oh, that's terrible. The last thing you want right now is people who confuse you and upset you because they can't do their job! I remember stopping and calculating at one point that I had had 6 scans in 6 weeks, all of them internal. Some of the sonographers are definitely better at their job than others and some shouldn't be let anywhere near miscarrying women. *Hugs* Good luck with the lap. Is that early enough for you?

AFM- A woman at work this evening said to me "It's so nice to see you happy". I hadn't spoken to her about losing Peanut, but I know she knows. I told her yes, I'm starting to feel like I'm coming back to myself. She told me she missed my laugh. We work shifts, and I don't seem to see her much and I really felt quite touched that she could see me.

I still miss you Peanut, but I'm happy you came to stay for a little while xxx

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I started bleeding today while we were out at the aquarium with DS. Didn't tell DH until we were leaving so he didn't freak and spoil the visit for DS. Annoyingly I was 5 mins from my Ivf clinic but because it was the afternoon, there was no-one there to take bloods so have to go all the way back to the city tomorrow.
    The bleeding hasn't upset me tbh. I guess I was expecting it and it makes it more likely I won't need a d&c.
    Now all I have to do is go on a mega crash diet because the bridesmaid dress doesn't fit me due to Ivf bloating and early preg overeating. I have a scan on Thursday which will hopefully show things are on their way to being completed. I don't know what the standard post m/c rules are for Ivf, but I have a feeling they're going to make me take a break anyway cos of the huge cyst on my right ovary. I'd like to get back on the Dhea straight away and spend the next couple of months hitting the gym with my physio to get my back strong and loose some weight.
    Trying to look on the positive side and not think to deeply as I too easily get caught in the sadness of what we've lost.
    Hope everyone's doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola- I'm so sorry. I suppose maybe its easier that you already got the shock out of the way earlier with the bloods. *Big hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Lola, Thinking of you during this tough time

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Just to update. Got crampy and clotty on Sunday and panadol didn't help. Went for bloods at Ivf clinic and fs told me to go to emergency if pain was that bad. Decided to go to gp for panadeine forte and he also told me to go. I said I'd rather try the panadeine forte first. As the pain was still there a fe hours later, I got scared by the doctors warnings and went to ED. Sat there for 2 hours after triage and another 4 until I saw a doctor, and another 2 until I saw the obstetrician at about 5am! I can't tell you how wonderful it was to say "I'm having a miscarriage" to at least 6 different people - not!!

Anyway, bloods all showed me hcg dropping quickly and ultrasound next morning confirmed sac was sitting on top of my cervix. All the staff were really good in supporting my decision not to have a d&c and will go back to my Ivf clinic for regular blood tests to monitor the hcg down to zero. If it stalls, I'll have to have a d&c.
    I feel strangely positive today so I hope I'm not bottling things up.

Mysticme - how are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola- I'm glad you're having some positive time. Be prepared to feel up sometimes and down at others. I found I needed, and still need, to put time aside to think about Peanut, because otherwise it would build up and I'd be worse. You're not me though. We're all different.
    Is your pain under control? The only day I had pain was the day I lost the sac. Proper rhythmic contractions.
    Have you started thinking about how long you want to wait until trying again? Or how long the clinic wants you to wait?
    Hope today is another good day xxx

Mysticme- if you stop by, we'd like to know how things are going x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I must admit I'm sad to be joining this group, but it's looking very likely that I'm heading down the path to a miscarriage .
    I had hcg levels of 998 yesterday which were low for the 7 weeks I thought I was plus I had a tiny amount of brown spotting. I was booked in for a scan today anyway so went along but the sonographer found no evidence of a gestatinal sac through an internal, so she either said our dates were out and we were more likely 5 weeks, or things may not have progressed far enough. Waiting on the results of another blood test tomorrow, but there was more spotting today, so thinking things aren't looking good.
    It's been made even harder by the fact that it took us 18 months to conceive,but at least we know we can. Not sure what the next step will be, but we'll try again. we'll have a bubba with us soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tashyy, I am so sorry that you have to go through this. How did you next lot of blood tests go? I will keep my fingers crossed that there is some good news