ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Meg did the doctor give you any pain relief? Hope the cramps are starting to ease. I think I had two days of the worst of it. The bleeding can make you feel pretty lethargic.

Cherished yay for trying again. It is a scary prospect but exciting at the same time. I hope you fll quickly. Hope long did it take last time?

Autumn how are you feeling this week?

AFM: It feels like eternity till AF will come back. Hopefully only another week away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. No pain relief. I hope it stops soon. Still bleeding. Was told that would continue for about a week. I think when the physical symptoms ease things will get easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cherished-good luck, hope it happens fast.
    MummyLip- my reason for stress ATM is my car was broken into, window smashed & door damaged & my wallet with my stillborn sons footprint in it was taken. They only got $100 from my card and cash I had. They took my friends house, car, work keys and her wallet too. Was a stupid mistake on our part to leave them. I just want the footprint back. The cops have our bags but not wallets, even though my credit card was found.
    I am worried the stress has scared off ovulation though.... Was meant to happen today but don't think it's going to yet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PA80 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (24-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished - I remember from the TTC thread that your jorunery was a long one. I understand why you and DH want to get right back into things. We didn't take long to fall but I still feel like we've lost so much time with this m/c and still probably have a 1-2month wait to start TTC again (hurry up AF!). I hope you fall fast this time round and have a uneventful pregnancy.

Meg - I'm suprised your Doc didn't give you anything for the pain? If it gets too bad go back or to someone else or even the hospital for some pain relief. M/c is hard enough without putting up with unnecessary pain. You're right, things should get easier once the physical side eases. My bleeding has stopped completley within the last few days and I am now finally feeling like I'm making progress with the mental side of all this. I hope the pain starts to ease for you soon.

It's great to hear you got the green light from Doc to TTC when you feel ready. I went through the uncertainty in the early days of wheather to TTC again. I hope things get clearer for you over the next few weeks, but don't rush yourself.

Pa80- What a horrible thing to happen. This makes me so angry! People just don't understand what they've stolen... and for $100!!! Things like that are beyond price. I hope the cops find your wallet. I also hope the stress didn't scare off O for you this cycle. .
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 22-06-2011 at 09:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA So sorry that happened to you. A friend of mine had her wallet stolen at a party and it turned up at a police station 5 years later with everything bar the money in it. I hope your wallet comes back to you but much sooner. Are you OPKing? Any positives yet?

Meg the heavy bleeding lasted about 2-3 days for me then light for about 3-4 days. I took panadeine for pain relief.

I hear ya Autumn it feels like AF is taking forever. Tomorrow is exactly 4 weeks since I started bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

PA80 - So sorry to hear about your car. you get back your sons footprint - how awful that must be for you.

Meg7 - I hope your pain has gone away and your starting to feel better.

Cherished - good luck for your TTC journey. I hope you see 2 lines very soon.

Sorry if i have missed anyone.

AFM - Ive been doing ok. Have good and bad days and am just trying to take things one day at a time. Still bleeding - will be 2 weeks on Friday... dunno when it will stop Im so over pads...
    Went to see the doctor yesterday. Amnio came back with no genetic problems so just waiting on the autopsy report to check for syndromes and other defects but at the moment it looks like Joshua's CDH was isolated. The fact that he was genetically ok is a big relief. Discussed TTC with the doctor (he brought it up). He wants me to start taking Megafol along with Elevit now and be on them for a few months before falling pregnant again. Im not ready to start trying for another baby yet, maybe in another 3 months time when ive had a chance to come to terms with what has happened and even then i think we will be taking a "see what happens" approach. I will start taking the vitamins now tho and try to get into shape and watch my diet so that when the time comes i will be ready health-wise. Im feeling pretty run down atm. Weighed myself this morning and i weigh less than i did when i fell pregnant... suffering a zit outbreak too.
    Need to call the hospital and see when we can collect Josh's ashes and if the autopsy report has been done - not looking forward to making that call. I feel like once i ring, reality is going to come crashing down again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's my first time posting to the Bubhub forums. It was one of my first stops in April after we lost Peanut, and since then I've become a compulsive sharer. I started writing letters to Peanut the day I found out I was pregnant and I've been blogging them at withoutpeanut.com. I have a lot of friends reading and interested in what I'm going through, but I wanted to come back here where the sharing is 2 ways. It helps to feel like you're not alone right? That's why we do this? Some of the acronyms have me totally lost though.
    Here are the bare facts of my story. I was 9 weeks when I started to bleed. I'd had spotting earlier, but this was fresh blood and clots. A scan showed Peanut's heartbeat was gone and growth had stopped a couple of weeks earlier. I started contracting and passed the baby 3 days later and bled for 10 days. I was incomplete though, and was given Misoprostol and bled for another week. I got my period back 2 and 1/2 weeks ago and I'm starting to freak that I won't fall this cycle either. My normal cycle is 8 weeks, so I feel like it's going to take forever.
    I wish I was here to talk about something else and that none of us had to deal with this. I'm so sorry for all of you and hope those with recent losses are getting through okay.
    For Gonnabe- I just wanted to say that healing doesn't have to mean letting go. You can't be expected to forget your baby. Honour the memory and feel everything fully is my advice. More than 2 months later, I still have days where I can't smile.
    And for PA80- that's awful about the footprint. These things are so important to hold onto for those of us who don't get to hold on to a baby. I was devastated when I discovered the scan pace had given me a broken disc of scan images. Hope you get it back!
    Best wishes to all xxx
    http://withoutpeanut.com
    Last edited by withoutpeanut; 22-06-2011 at 20:27.

MrsHunidue is offline A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    so im roughly 3 wks 6 days pregnant today... been stressing, testing every day just waiting for the line to dissapear or for there to be blood when i wipe... then thismorning i was feeling so good like, this baby will stick.. but I went to the toilet at 4:30, wiped and there is blood

chances are ill probably be joining you all back in here this week.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mel... I was a day behind you in losing my baby boy and I'm still bleeding too. They told me this could last 6 weeks and I can't stand it, it's a constant reminder
    Noah was cremated yesterday so I know his autopsy has been completed but still haven't heard back from the hospital for a follow-up appointment with them, did you just see your normal doctor for results? We went through a private service so they will call us to collect his ashes but as far as where to go and what to do now to get the results from the past and a plan for the future (I'll probably need a stitch if we try again), I'm pretty lost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? I went back to work today after having 3 days off. It was ok although had terrible pains for a few hours today but I got through. Am still bleeding. I'm getting in a better head space because I'm trying to keep busy. It just feels like it's gonna take so long till I get pregnant again. It took so long the first time... Oh well. I just wanted to check in and see how everyone was going. I'm so greatful for everyone sharing their stories of courage and strength. It makes it easier knowing there is other people that know exactly how I'm feeling.