Closed Thread
Page 54 of 96 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    By George canyon....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to see so many new names in here.
    Quickly popping in on holidays to say woody goggle Karen Taylor good - precious child. That is the song I have on repeat after having DD. You can download it free if you write the singers name as one word . Com .

It was 12 wks yesterday since I said goodbye and hello to my baby girl

Will catch up properly when I get back

Xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody1982 View Post
    Mel do you have any pain now? I'm having some small sharp pains hoping it's normal and not an infection
    Im still getting mild cramping mainly at night. No more serious pains like earlier in the week thankfully.

If your worried about infection get yourself checked out. Its better to be cautious when it comes to these sorts of things i rekon.

My doctor gave me a course of antibiotics as a precaution measure.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    Hi Mel,

I'm really sorry to hear about your little boy, Joshua. The CDH journey I know well. My 2 year old was born with it, and even with a survivor it's a rough track.

I just wanted to let you know that there is a support group you may like to look up. If you go to CDH Australia you can join the forum there. There is one regular member, Margaret who also chose to say goodbye to her little boy due to his severe condition. She may be a good person to talk to, if you feel you need it. There are so many wonderful parents who would offer advise and support.

Please look after yourself.

Chrissy
    Hey Chrissy

Ive already found CDH Australia They have been an enormous help getting through this. Margaret along with Kath and others have been a great support.

I hope you little one is doing well and kicking CDH's ****.

I guess the hardest thing with CDH is that its so uncertain. I keep catching myself asking "what if" and have to keep reminding myself the reasons we chose to say goodbye early. Its so hard.

AFM - It was one week since we said goodbye yesterday. I sent a message to Josh at the time he was born to tell him how much he is loved and missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oops my bad... part of my previous post got bleeped

Thanks
    Reviews
    So a week and a half after I was told things were not going well I miscarried last night. Physically I am as you can imagine including very painful cramps. Emotionally I am empty and totally drained. How to pick myself up and go on is what I'm struggling with. I was only 7.5 weeks but have been ttc for a year. Where and how do I start picking up the pieces??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all sorry I been MIA, my laptop decided to get cyber flu and isn't home from the doctor yet....
    Mel- if it was u who sent me an fb request I accidentally deleted it on my ph, so feel free to resend if it was u?!
    Meg- take ur time don't rush grief, go gently on yourself.
    Hugs to all, sorry can't see much on my phone and zero sleep plus stress has left my memory in tatters!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Meg like I said in your other post so very sorry for your loss. How's the bleeding going? How's the pain? Are you at home? Take some time off work and let yourself grieve an dget over it physically.

PA is there something happening at the moment that is causing you stress? Hope you're ok!

Gonna and woody so sorry to hear of your losses. How are you feeling today?

Mel how are you going? Did you join that support network?

AFM: The journey almost 4 weeks on is getting better. I am feeling more positive each week. I still have sad moments when I think about how I would have been pregnant and how many weeks I would have been. I see people pushing their double prams or mums pregnant with no#2 and it hurts. Just need time to heal...I really feel like I need to get pregnant again to heal..sounds silly, Still waiting for AF to return hope it's soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meg - I am so sorry for your loss. The physical side should start to get alot less painful soon, try to get plenty of rest. As for the emotional side, I was in exactly the same place as you last week, the first few days after my m/c were by far the worst. Everyday is still hard but is getting easier. The only advice I can really give you is to not push yourself to feel "normal", don't fake it for anyones benifit just feel how you need to feel for a while. This is a big thing to deal with and it does take time. Don't keep your emotions in and just take one day at a time. I hate knowing the pain you're in right now, if talking helps you feel free to PM me anytime. Hope things get a little easier for you soon .

Mummylip - What you say about needing to be pregnant to heal does not sound silly to me at all. I also feel like I won't be completley ok until we have the baby we have always dreamed of, especially since thinking it was so close to becoming reality.

Gonnabe - I am very sorry for your loss, I wish I had some advice to help move on without letting go. It sounds like all this happened at a very bad time for you too with your move. It's good to have a place to share your feelings and get support but it really isn't the same, would any of your friends be able to come and visit you in the next few weeks?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (22-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support ladies,
    Sorry I haven't posted much but I was just giving myself some time to clear my head. The Bleeding has completely stopped and after a week to myself its time to get back to everyday life. I have had the best support from DP and we are both feeling ready to try again, We may wait until AF arrives to start again but it takes us so long to fall pregnant so I can't see us being too carefull this month.

Reading back through the thread I have noticed so many familiar names in here that I recognise from the TTC threads

Meg7 and Gonnabe - I am so sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant thank you all enough for your kind words and support. I've got a few days off work. I go back on Thursday but for the next couple of days I just need to get my hard around things. I'm still in a fair amount of pain. I have quite bad cramping which is very uncomfortable. I went to the doctors today and he said when my head is in the right place there's no reason why I can't ttc again. At the moment I'm far from ready but I know what you all mean by saying you need to try again. I know I won't be truly happy and emotionally 'healed' until I am pregnant again. You are all so strong. Thinking of you all and I feel your pain.