ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 96 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Yeah we were hey.... Are you hesitant to go in the TTC threads? I think I might steer clear for a while.... It's probably just where I am at, but I don't really want to get into the whole OPK's and testing etc just yet. Don't get me wrong I will be on the lookout for O and trying to catch it, but I might hold back on BH a bit. As much as I will prob want to share it again once I am in the swing... I dunno.
    I'v joined the "TTC after M/C" thread. I'm not sure if I'll be putting my name down for an actual test date but I'm hanging out there to chat. I am going to be TTC asap but we will be taking a very relaxed approach with no OKP's and I will be trying to put of testing for as long as I can stand it. I don't feel ready to join a regular TTC thread yet, not sure if I will this time.

I hope even if you don't share the TTC news on BH that we still hear of a BFP for you sometime down the track .

Just a quick question to everyone... did you feel really lightheaded and sick while you were bleeding? The bleeding isn't anything out of the ordinary and the pain isn't too bad but I keep feeling like I'm on the verge of blacking out. Is this normal?

MrsHunidue is offline A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    I'v joined the "TTC after M/C" thread. I'm not sure if I'll be putting my name down for an actual test date but I'm hanging out there to chat. I am going to be TTC asap but we will be taking a very relaxed approach with no OKP's and I will be trying to put of testing for as long as I can stand it. I don't feel ready to join a regular TTC thread yet, not sure if I will this time.

I hope even if you don't share the TTC news on BH that we still hear of a BFP for you sometime down the track .

Just a quick question to everyone... did you feel really lightheaded and sick while you were bleeding? The bleeding isn't anything out of the ordinary and the pain isn't too bad but I keep feeling like I'm on the verge of blacking out. Is this normal?
    Hi Ash this is normal, but if you find that it is so bad you cannot get up or do regular things like shower etc go to the hospital. I have experienced this feeling with all four of my MC. take care honey and remember if the bleeding gets to bad, or you feel too lightheaded lay flat on your back as this will relieve it a bit for you xoxoxoxo

MrsHunidue is offline A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    another friend just announced she is pregnant all my friends are having babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nice to find this group. Started spotting 3 days ago and ended up going to hospital today when it got much heavier. They did an internal and cervix is now open so said miscarriage is inevitable. Have been having a very sad day and feel much less alone to find other people in the same boat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Anna I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts so much when you find out. Have you got good support around you? How many weeks were you? Feel free to let it all out on here. It helped me.

Mrs H It hurts so much more when everyone else is pregnant.

AFM: I am really surprised at how resilient I am; I feel good and I am positive about TTC again in the near future. it's amazing what a couple of weeks does. Sometimes I still have a pang of sadness when I see a newborn or when I see big pregnant bellies. I think that is normal though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna11 View Post
    So nice to find this group. Started spotting 3 days ago and ended up going to hospital today when it got much heavier. They did an internal and cervix is now open so said miscarriage is inevitable. Have been having a very sad day and feel much less alone to find other people in the same boat.
    Anna, Im so very sorry for your loss xoxo we are all here if you need to talk xoxo

MummyLip - Im glad you are feeling positive again thats fantastic

AFM After texting hubby to tell him that yet another one of my friends has announced she is pregnant (i only have 2 more friends who arent pregnant now), and then me going to have a cry in the shower. (and hubby never replied to my text which made me cry more) he came home after i had just got out of the shower and just wrapped his arms around me and i bawled my eyes out - like ive never cried before... i hate it when he does that, no words, just his arms and i fall apart argh... I said "it isnt fair... i should be so happy for her!" he hugged me some more and told me he had been waiting for me to cry like this. Then he said "you do really want a baby dont you?" I nodded. and he said "okay" as in.. lets do it... so as of right now WE ARE TTC AGAIN!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anna - Welcome to the thread although I am so sorry that you find yourself here. I'm so sorry for your loss and I hope you find a little comfort here as I have through this hard time. Many 's sent your way for the days ahead, they will be just but it WILL get easier. We will all be thinking of you.

MrsH - congrats to your friend but sorry you had to hear the news at a time like this. It's always so hard to just feel happy for them without the envy, impossible really when you want a bub so bad. I'm so happy to hear this showed your DH just how important having a baby is for you. It brought a smile to my face when I saw you will now offically be TTC!!

Mummylip - great to hear you are feeling so positive, you are so strong! I hope of these positive vibes you have bring you a nice healthy baby sometime in the near future. I think it'll be hard to see babies and pregie bellies for a while, probably untill you are UTD again or hold your baby in your arms. So good that you are finding the normal day to day things easier though. Goodluck with TTC.

AFM - Yesterday started off pretty good. My pain was much less then Friday and was going ok emotionally, untill the night. I'm pretty sure I passed 'the baby' at 12:30, went for a shower and had a bit of a cry (I am yet to really lose it but think it's just a matter of time). Still feeling pretty down again today, DH wasn't the most supportive person in the world last night when I needed him. I'm sure things will get easier from here on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all, I have been reading not posting just yet. Wanted to share with you all to never give up hope. After our natural MC at Easter/April we TTC when the bleedind had finished and we both felt ready and I'm very excited to share with you all we got a BFP and HCG'S are in the 6,000's. With MC just got above 200, fingers crossed this is a stcky baby xoxo Wanted to thank-you all for always being there. I will still be coming in here as I now understand what previous ladies have said with an MC then a BFP, its extra nerve racking which sucks.

Never give up hope and remember all dreams are possible.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (13-06-2011),PA80  (12-06-2011),upsanddowns  (13-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Autumn sorry to hear about your bleeding. When you think about passing your bub it is a very emotional time. Sometimes our Dh's don't know how to help us or comfort us. I hope the bleeding and cramping will be all over for you soon.

Beautiful Butterfly thanks for posting you're an inspiration. It is nice to see some positive news in here and it puts things in perspective. Congrats! How many weeks are you?

AFM: Having some funny pains think O might be approaching.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MummyLip For This Useful Post:

BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY  (16-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gone backwards on the emotional side the last two days, I think it's because of all the hormone changes. I'm really struggling, I was going so good too, thinking positive and all. Finding it hard to eat, sleep or do anything, think I'll go back to work tomorrow even if the bleeding is still bad to attempt to snap myself out of this rut. Too bad I work on my own so not sure if it'll really help that much, we'll see.

I don't know how I feel about TTC again, hoping by the time first AF is here I'm feeling more positive about the whole thing again. Right now the idea scares me but on the other hand all I want is a family of my own.

Sorry for the negative post .
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 13-06-2011 at 10:11.