Closed Thread
Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebdot View Post
    Iv been lucky everyone seems scared to ask me about what happened, people in my family that is, i got no comments, just people constantly asking me how i was feeling,

however now that im pregnant again DHs family dont want people to know til im very far in and i think thats rubbish, its not something thats likely to happen again and i shouldnt have to hide that im pg.
    i totally agree.
    one thing that i've come away with from this horrible experience is that alot of people can be so supportive when they know waht you're going through. i look back and think gosh what if i hid my pregnancy for ages then all of a sudden need to rely on people for support, baby sitting etc and they only then get to share the bad news with you and not delight in teh good news. next time around i am still going to tell people straight off. why hide your good news?

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think she was trying to save me having to tell people im no longer pregnant but its something that wont occur again and in 4 weeks ill be making sure everyone knows lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Rebdot- I think it's a load of nonsenese too!

I actually had someone tell me "well thats why you're not supposed to tell anyone till after 12 weeks" when I was voicing my insecurities about this pregnancy (she WAS considered my friend).

I really wanted to slap her, for starters both of my losses were AFTER 12 weeks, and in any case I'm so glad I had support from people!

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My Dr said i could tell family when i got a heartbeat which is exactly when i did,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ,so sorry to here of everyones loses, I do have a question ,I had a ultra sound the other day and was told i am about 8wks but they couldnt find a heart beat so have to go back in a week for another ultra sound ,hopeing for good news ,but some how i dont know,so unlike uses i have not been through it all yet,but would like to know what to except for a m/c natural or d/c (not looking forwards to the next scan on tuesday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Mewith3- I haven't experienced a natural miscarriage so can't help you with that. But I can tell you that if you need a D&C it's not quite as bad as you tend to imagine.

I found the pessery to dialate me was the most painful part as you are under aneasthetic for the procedure, but you may not need it if you have had kids before.

I do hope that they find the heartbeat and everything is great, but if not we are all here to support you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mewith3,

I had a natural miscarriage early June. I didn't experience any pain with mine. I had brown blood spotting increasing in quantity the week before I m/c. The day before I m/c I had a couple of small clots and then late that night, I felt a huge gush (sorry TMI) and passed a huge clot along with heaps of blood. The next morning I passed another huge clot - that is when I believed I m/c.

I was supposed to have been 8 weeks along, but my scan before I m/c said that I was around 5 weeks 6 days.

I really hope that you aren't m/cing I will be praying that they find that heartbeat. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, I also had no pain with my natural m/c, and was exactly the same feelings as the previous thread.
    Did any of you recieve any phone numbes to call for support ie deprssion hotline, grief councellors? An aquatance of mine just turned up on my door step after finding out that she "probably" had had a m/c (she did not know that she was preg,) and was handed some phone numbers to call for support and was told to go and see a pschycologist. I lost my baby at 9 weeks and saw the baby (tmi sorry if that upsets anyone) and had to take the baby and other clots etc that I had passed into the hospital yet I recieved nothing, no phone numbers, had horribly nasty midwives the works. So I was just wondering what the rest of you lovelies recieved.
    The whole thing makes me sooooo mad and brings it all back all of the memories and images that I was trying so hard to forget.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    bjkI was given no numbers either time, despite the intensity of the conditions. My sister was livid that they didn't.

I think it really depends on the dr's you see. There are some awesome contacts in the directory though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had to drop in and say I felt like cr@p today. I hate feeling like this on weekends especially because I get so little time with DH.

I nearly swore off bubhub because of some superhurtful rubbish people spouted at me too. Then I remembered this thread so I'm trying to just stay here as much as possible in bubhub.

Right this minute there are large chunks of the world I could throw large blunt objects at. The things people think it is ok to say, even on here, but also in real life.

Oh my OB is up there with them too. I want to sit down this week and write that complaint letter. And it's brought back all the anger about DS's birth too. Not that I'm not grateful he was and is healthy and full term and everything. I am SO grateful. But we were still treated badly by the nurses. I guess it just brings out my general anger at being treated badly whenever it has happened.

Sorry for the outburst.