ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    MrsHunidue is offline A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    Pajama - Welcome to the thread but sorry you find youself here. I hope you find some support here that will help you through each day. I hope the physical pain gets better soon so you can start dealing with the emotional side.

It must be hard with no one knowing about your pregnancy. It's so kind of you to hold back telling people because of your family member that had just announced her m/c. Do you think you will share the news with her sometime soon? If you are close it could be nice to support each other.

I'v told a few people that knew I was pregnant but I don't want to talk to them. I'm sick of hearing "this happens to heaps of people" "just think, there never was a baby" "you ONLY need a D&C right?"

Jess - Good on you for stepping back into the big wide world! Sounds like it was good timing with not bumping into anyone. I'm the same right now, I havn't even opened the blinds, and havn't had proper breakfast for 2 days because we are out of bread and milk but there is no way I feel like a trip to the shops right now. I don't know how I'm going to drag myself back to work but I can't afford to have much more time off.

I'm glad to hear you and DF opened up about your feelings of losing your precious River. It's strange how we usually have to let all the grumpiness out before we can get down to the real feelings and open up. I hope the talk made you closer and makes it easier to talk about your feelings in the future.

I'm also going through stages of anger/jealousy now and then towards people that seem to not take pregnancy/children seriously so understand your feelings towards your DF's Ex. Never apologise for venting, that's what we're here for .
    Ash, I hope your body does what it needs to naturally soon so you can avoid a D&C and you can move on with your TTC. I hope you have been well. I dont really know you but I think about you daily wondering how you are going xo
    I have been avoiding people because I just cant stand when their tone of voice changes to that soft concerned tone and they ask slowly "and how are you doing?" and the people who say "it wasnt meant to be" i even had someone say "perhaps it was for the best" ?!?!? I just feel like yelling "SHUT THE F&%^ UP ALREADY!!!"
    I understand the anger/jealousy part also. The day we found out we were pregnant, my friend (who was also in my october bubhub thread with me due the same day) announced that she was also pregnant due the same day so it was all exciting, that same week 3 other friends announced that they too were expecting.. So they are all at the stage where they are getting their ultrasound pictures and some even have bumps... I know i HAVE to be happy for them, but i just feel so bitter towards them. It makes me feel aweful.
    And then I heard that a lady around the corner was pregnant.. this made me so angry - 3 years ago i reported her to DHS for physically throwing her child accross the room, and beating them.. she doesnt deserve to be pregnant... how is it that SHE can carry children full term (this being her 4th) and treat them so badly, but I cant, when all i have to give them is love? it frustrates me.

Pajamarama- Welcome to the thread! Though i wish it was through better cercumstances, im so sorry for your loss xoxoxoxo

Mitake- wow what can i say? theres nothing anyone could ever say to make it any easier, you are truly one of the strongest and most brave women i know of. Huge hugs to you and your family xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jess- I think it possibly COULD be your AF but to be sure i would go see your GP to make sure there is no reason for concern xoxo goodluck

MummyLip- Im glad you are looking forward now and are able to find joy in your DD. It takes something like loss to really make you see how much of an amazing gift children are, my children have been my saving grace through all of this xoxoxo

PA80- My doctor told me to expect my next AF within a full cycle after i stopped bleeding. I cannot for the life of me remember how long after my last 3 MC i got AF.
    Me and DH have also not been very careful... and now im Ovulating.. We werent going to TTC until next year but I guess the wait is on again to see if next month i get a BFP.

AFM- I have been keeping busy, thrown myself back into working and getting our old house ready for the tennants to move in in 3 weeks. I never ended up going to the childrens market with my stuff as DD was extremely ill for 2 days.. it was scary. She wouldnt eat, drink, wasnt having wet nappies or dirty nappies... she had temperature of 41 at one point, was vomitting clear but it smelt like poo (tmi?) She also wouldnt sleep, i was awake for 42 hours straigh and so was she.. poor angel.. Well the hospital were hopeless and kept sending me home So i persisted and force fed her jelly in the hope it would keep her hydrated. and I just sat with her to help her sleep. in the end it worked and she is almost back to normal, she is still weak though.
    Had a scary experience at the hospital when dd was sick, i was in emergency with her as she was distressed big time and really hot... and someone came in who had been stabbed in the side of the head.. blood was everywhere it was horrible, followed by a guy who had cut of his thumb and then a man with a knife threatening to slice the doctors throat... it was terrifying!!!!

On another note.. i am trying not to get my hopes up but keep preying that next month i get a BFP.....

MrsHunidue is offline A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just UnSubscribed to the bubhub and babycenter pregnancy update emails. I forgot i had signed up, just opened my inbox and saw one saying "week 7 of your pregnancy" - gah depressing....

on another note, i broke down in tears today in front of dh... i want a baby, dont know if i want it now.. half of me is saying "not yet" but the other half is secretly hoping that dtd while ovulating the day before yesterday will give me a bfp next month.. im just so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PA - I always forget to ask the Doc things when I get there too! Would have been handy for them to have a look at your Ovaries while you were there.

I did some research for you seems I have so much time on my hands stuck at home still! I found a general rule saying that with most natural m/c you can expect your AF to return between 4-6 weeks. I also looked up some forums and found alot of varied stories from 2 weeks to 9 weeks. I worked out the average of a handful of people as 5.2 weeks. Hope this helps.

MrsH - You are just so kind! It really is funny how fast you can become 'friends' with people over a forum and honestly care about them. I too think of you and the other ladies each day and hope that each day is easier for you.

It must be hard right now with friends being pregnant around you. I used to envy people even while we were TTC but now we're going through a m/c it's even harder. Don't be too hard on yourself for feeling those things, it's only natural.

I'm so sorry to hear how sick your DD has been. That must have been so scary. I'v never experienced it but I'm sure as a mother it must be so painful to watch your little girl and not be able to make her better. Glad to hear she is on the mend. Your hospital trip sounds like something out of a movie! How scary, I bet you're glad your home now.

AFM - Cramping and spotting is still increasing. Just went to the loo and was first sign of thick red (sorry tmi). Looking promising for a natural m/c...seems a little strange to be happy about m/c starting

I just got back from GP, got my first HGC levels back and had more taken. My levels are still 4200 so my body still doesn't understand there's no baby!
    I was offered a D&C today because of the bleeding/cramping but declined. I think as bad as the extra wait will be 110% sure that I havn't been misdiagnosed plus I would rather m/c naturally if I can. I will still take D&C if nothing has happened before my last scan mid next week.

I spoke to Doc about how long he suggests we wait until TTC. He said because we are both healthy and my m/c will be because of a blighted ovum he doesn't see any reason why we should have to wait at all!! Once I get the all clear from an u/s after m/c or D&C we are right to start!! So happy to hear this .
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 09-06-2011 at 15:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHunidue View Post
    I have just UnSubscribed to the bubhub and babycenter pregnancy update emails. I forgot i had signed up, just opened my inbox and saw one saying "week 7 of your pregnancy" - gah depressing....

on another note, i broke down in tears today in front of dh... i want a baby, dont know if i want it now.. half of me is saying "not yet" but the other half is secretly hoping that dtd while ovulating the day before yesterday will give me a bfp next month.. im just so confused
    Oh MrsH I had the same thing happen to me but with the Huggies pregnancy email. I'm so sorry it is very upsetting to be reminded of where you should have been in pregnancy. Silly me read the email and bawled my eyes out when I read about it's little legs and arms etc. I still have pics of my week by week belly that I need to remove soon, I just can't do it yet.

I really hope you and DH can work out what to do with TTC. It's so hard weighing up your wants with what's practical. So tempting just to throw everything else out the window when you want a baby so badly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Autumn how are you feeling? Yes those emails got to me too saying I would have been six weeks. I deleted them all off my iphone and felt better for doing so. I also sometimes see the due date January threads and feel like crying. Good news about being able TTC soon after I hope you get your natural option and avoid the DC.

Mrs H I totally understand where you are coming from. I had some cm today and I feel like I will ovulate in the next week and I might even use an OPK. It would be so tempting to just DTd and see what happens. Fingers crossed you get a BFP, there is no harm in secretly wanting one so bad. It feels wrong using contraception when all you want is a baby. Your poor baby and what a shocking hospy experience. Are you all well now?

PA I have been researching and most people seem to get their AF 4-6 weeks after their miscarriage. I have always had 35 day cycles so I guess the 31st is around 5 weeks after my miscarriage started. My CM has started so I think I will O within the next week. But there is a lot of guess work. I might use OPK's just to see when I O. It would be tempting to try this month but we promised each other we'd wait one cycle. Can't wait for AF to arrive so we can try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post

AFM - Cramping and spotting is still increasing. Just went to the loo and was first sign of thick red (sorry tmi). Looking promising for a natural m/c...seems a little strange to be happy about m/c starting

I just got back from GP, got my first HGC levels back and had more taken. My levels are still 4200 so my body still doesn't understand there's no baby!
    I was offered a D&C today because of the bleeding/cramping but declined. I think as bad as the extra wait will be 110% sure that I havn't been misdiagnosed plus I would rather m/c naturally if I can. I will still take D&C if nothing has happened before my last scan mid next week.

I spoke to Doc about how long he suggests we wait until TTC. He said because we are both healthy and my m/c will be because of a blighted ovum he doesn't see any reason why we should have to wait at all!! Once I get the all clear from an u/s after m/c or D&C we are right to start!! So happy to hear this .
    Autumn- I totally understand that you are glad things are starting, I felt the same, its a wierd sense of relief. I hope your body manages to do it naturally, although it did drag on a bit for me, I am so so glad to be on the other side of it, and have avoided a d&c. It gives me some trust back in my body, that it can do something right, if that makes any sense!

With TTC, you may want to consider having one AF first, my OB recommended that to me, and I researched a bit and found that the risk of recurrent m/c drops a fair bit by waiting one cycle, I know waiting sucks, but for me it hasn't taken long to get to that point. It gives your lining a chance to build back up giving bubs more to stick to, and also you get back to baseline, with zero hcg, and you can track bubs growth more accurately because you know LMP date too.

AFM- well I 'think' I have AF! I had spotting on Wednesday and though maybe it was from being prodded by the U/S on Tuesday, but then yesterday I got more, and was like the beginnings of AF.... it has sort of disappeared again now though, so will see what the next few days bring.... I spoke to my OB's Middy and she said my HCG was dropping right out now, and all my other results look great, so if this is AF, which she said was very possible, then we are good to go TTC!
    I am feeling so much relief to be on the TTC side (or at least close to!) of this M/C... I can now say it is over, I cried last night going to sleep, part relief, part grief, just like closing that chapter and knowing that it means leaving another bub behind.
    I really hope this is AF.....

hugs to you all, I hope things are progressing for you all, and that your hearts are ok, stay warm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Natural M/C is well and truley underway now!! My spotting had been increasing slowley over the last 2 days, I was worried that it would just stop like it did last time. Last night I woke to pretty bad cramping, went to the loo and the real bleeding started. The pain isn't too bad with panadol forte so far. It is definatley different to AF, passed a few clots but I'm trying to ignore what i can because I don't want to think about what it is.

Doing ok considering I think. I'v had time to prepare mentally for this which has really helped. I'm just happy it's started on it's own and hopefully I wont need a D&C. Just trying to focus on this being the start of the countdown of when we can TTC again.

How long did the really bad bleeding and cramps last for you? I don't bleed to bad until I relax (on the loo or somewhere I feel safe to just let it go) then I get ALOT of blood/clots and get highheaded and sick.

Sorry no personals today sitting here swapping a bit in my seat still from my last 'toilet visit'. Sorry for the whole post having tmi. I'm just guessing we're all used to the detailed side of m/c by now. Thanks for the vent ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA - thanks for the info on waiting 1 cycle. Might do that then, if it even give me a small chance of having a sucessful pregnancy I am more than happy to wait another cycle.

FX the bleed is your first AF, I will be thinking of you and hoping that you get a miracle this cycle. If not, I'll look forward to sharing the TTC journey with you... again (we were int he April thread together before you got your BFP).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we were hey.... Are you hesitant to go in the TTC threads? I think I might steer clear for a while.... It's probably just where I am at, but I don't really want to get into the whole OPK's and testing etc just yet. Don't get me wrong I will be on the lookout for O and trying to catch it, but I might hold back on BH a bit. As much as I will prob want to share it again once I am in the swing... I dunno.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Yeah we were hey.... Are you hesitant to go in the TTC threads? I think I might steer clear for a while.... It's probably just where I am at, but I don't really want to get into the whole OPK's and testing etc just yet. Don't get me wrong I will be on the lookout for O and trying to catch it, but I might hold back on BH a bit. As much as I will prob want to share it again once I am in the swing... I dunno.
    I was hesitant and wanted to just 'try' without trying and also didn't want anyone knowing I was trying or pregnant whenever that happens.
    I seem to have had a complete turn around
    Still up in the air as to whether I would join another DIG, leaving was the worst but the friendships made are so good. Too hard hey.

Come and join in if you feel up to it though, I find it too hard not to become obsessed. I have liked chatting to a new group of people who would be feeling similiar.
    *hugs* and might see you there soon
    Last edited by Electric Rodeo; 10-06-2011 at 09:11.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Electric Rodeo For This Useful Post:

PA80  (11-06-2011),upsanddowns  (11-06-2011)