ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Jess,
    Sorry to see you are here but glad you have joined. So very sorry to hear of your loss. I hope all the ladies here can ease even a small part of the pain you are feeling right now. The are such a great support group and great people to talk to when you feel no one else will understand how you are feeling.
    Lots of 's and strength for the time ahead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

jess_live_die  (03-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Autumnlove the wait till Monday must seem eternity away. I hope everything goes ok. Any fresh blood. I bled many times with my DD and had spotting for weeks and she turned out just fine. I hope this is the case for you too. As long as your levels are going up I would say you are safe but I am no doctor. We would love to have you in this thread until you know but I am hoping and praying you'll be back in the due date thread. My miscarriage was very early on and my levels had dropped from 48 to 11 in a week. So pretty quick I guess and I had only started bleeding the day before.

Jess I read your birth story and I am so sorry for your loss. The ladies in here are a great sounding board to get things off your chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    other then getting blamed for my daughters death its been a good day today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MummyLip - Thankyou, hopefully I will be lucky like you were with your DD. I'v never known my HGC levels and even after my bloods last Friday they didn't tell me . Just keeping FX but trying to be realistic aswell. Cramps seem to be getting worse again as the day goes on but still no more blood.

Jess - I also just read your birth story and was brought to tears. You were very strong for getting the proper scans etc when your instincts told you something wasn't right.
    Who is blaming you for her death!? That person must have something very very wrong with them to speak such words. From what i read you did everything possible for your daughter. I hope those words don't linger with you too long.

MrsHunidue is offline A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jess_live_die View Post
    other then getting blamed for my daughters death its been a good day today
    Oh No Jess Thats horrible. . I had seen you chatting in your due date thread a little while back and then read your story (this was before i M/C) and i cried to my husband - because it breaks my heart. xoxo I was going to send you a message but thought I would leave you be. Im glad you have joined our thread. The ladies in here have been amazing support xoxoxoxoxo Please do not listen to ANYONE who tries to say that River's death is your fault... you did all that you could... you were the perfect mother to her and it was a horrible unfortunate event that took her from you, BUT NEVER YOUR FAULT. I just wish i could walk up to you and give you a huge hug xoxoxoxoxoxo please take care of yourself xoxoxoxo

Shortii:

ASH (Autumn): I check here every day in the hope that you have had good news The wait must be excruciating! Good luck xoxoxo

AFM: Still no word from the doctor on my blood results - hoping this means that everything has passed and i wont need a D&C. I still have not had any bleeding since sunday, but have had cramping
    TTC: I have had long talks with DH, and though i crave to have a healthy growing baby, i have decided I am going to get some birth control and put off TTC until April 2012. To allow myself time to heal, time for me and DH to heal as the MC has put stress on our relationship and we seem to be fighting, to help DS heal as he has taken the MC really hard and to allow DD to be a little bit older so that if by some misfortune i do MC again, that I will have more opportunity to rest and mend xoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jess,

I just read your story, i am so sorry for your loss My heart breaks for you

If at anytime you need to chat you know all of us here are hear to listen and for support.

I hope everyone is staying positive and losts of to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone in here lost a baby to incompetent cervix? I'm lying in hospital right now, 18.5 weeks pregnant, expected to miscarry in the next few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody1982 View Post
    Has anyone in here lost a baby to incompetent cervix? I'm lying in hospital right now, 18.5 weeks pregnant, expected to miscarry in the next few days...
    Not personally but just had to offer you massive hugs.

Have you started dilating? Bleeding?

I hope bub stays put

Thanks
    Reviews
    OOoppsie!
    I just started a new support chat thread for those who've lost a bub and are ttc again. Then this one popped up in new posts, is this for support after loss or for ttc after loss, or both?

Maybe I should get mine deleted.

Was wanting to chat with mums who are ttc currently after a pregnancy loss.

Am I in the right place?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last they check I was 4 cm two days ago