Closed Thread
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Upsanddowns
    So sorry to hear of your loss
    Great big to you at this time. Glad to hear your DH is being very supportive. That makes this whole journey a little easier to bear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mybabyjade For This Useful Post:

upsanddowns  (08-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Upsanddowns,

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss , Reading your story was so hard for me because it brought me back to March when i posted my story and i went through the very same thing.

I know how hard it may be right now and trust me and Mybabyjade we know exactly how you feel. We both went through this over the months of December and February and we where there for each other through it all.

There will be hard days and easy days but by keeping yourself busy makes it a lot easier for a few hours or so during the day. I went back to work four days after my DnC and i work with children so it was very hard for me then and till is, i find myself thinking things that i know i shouldn’t (like Some people don’t deserve things and why not me its not fair) but At the end of the day i know its not fair and i feel bad for thinking those things because i would never wish that upon any mother ever it’s too hard for me to cope someday and i don’t think anyone should have to feel that.

I know it’s only just happened and I’m sorry for that but i promise over time it will get better and the ladies here are so supportive and its always best to let your feelings out then keep them to yourself.

We are all her for you from us all.

Hey M,

I hope you’re feeling better today, after reading upsanddows and having a crap day i wasn’t to good but ill be right now I’ve had my lunch and a rest and school has just finished and some of the children came in to say happy easter with hugs so i feel much better.

Well I shall tlk to you all soon best of luck to all and lots of hugs and upsanddowns hold xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Upsanddowns, Sorry you find your self in here with us. We all know how you feel and are here for you to vent if you need to. I recently had to have a D&C so and I am having similar pains to you so you are not alone there either. It will get better trust us all on that. Just take it one day at a time and try not to be too hard on your self. When you are ready you will be able to try again and I wish you a sticky bub next time around.

Tears4angels, Congrates on the go ahead to start trying again. Hopefully it will not take you too long to fall pregnant again and it will be a sticky bub this time. I know what you mean about being scared that it will happen again, but I am sure that it will be ok and that you will have your darling little bubba on the way soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all it's been a while since I've been here, almost 4 months to be precise when I lost my baby at 7wk6d and here I am again. I am currently 6wk5d pregnant again and am constantly freaking out. I've had some spotting again especially post sex and have therefore decided to abstain until further notice. Poor husband will just have to bear with me. I cant relax at all especially since Ive had spotting again and all I can think about is that it's gna happen again and that I cant handle it again. I have however felt blessed with severe morning sickness and fatigue which as bad as it is has reassured me that its all ok in a way. Im thinking to go see the dr 2morro because of the spotting but dnt know if Im overreacting or not. I have an appt in 2 wks and that seems so far away to wait for.

Has anyone got advice for me on how I can try to think positively because at the moment my thoughts are all negative and full of fear.

Thanks all

Lida

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mybabyjane, Tears4angels and Jazz1910 for your words of support and wisdom. I feel supported knowing that i have people to chat to who know what i am going through.

Im just taking each day as it comes. I should have been 10 weeks this week. But i have had a highlight, 3 days without crying!! Went back to work 3 days ago, but now i have caught my DH's man cold, so not impressed

My body is slowly coming back to normal. Monthly visitor arrived the other day (which i always hate), but i know it is a sign of recovery!

Also on the weekend DH convinced me to attend the Pregnancy, Baby and Toddler expo in Melbourne. I was not overly excited as we had been planning for a few months to go. It was good, nearly stared to cry though when i was the SANDS stand. I really wanted to pick up the brochures, but i could not talk because i did not want to crack. We saw the expo as an information gathering excersie for when we have our next baby!

DH and myself have been talking about trying to conceive again once i start to ovulate. We are really excited! This one will have to be a sticky one as you said Jazz1910

Lida, good luck with your appointment and everything will be fine! Keep thinking positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a really crap day today, im at work alone and with not much to do and it has been giving me to much time to let me think about why things didnt work out.

Also my brother rang to let me know he found out the sex of his baby today( a lil boy), i was happy but very sad at the same time because i really wanted a lil baby boy and i now have nothing, and i was so very hard for me to stay brave and be happy for him.

I didnt know where else to go to let it all out im sorry, i really hate days like this when there is just to much time sitting around thinking and not enough work to be done it really sucks.

I hope you all are going ok and are staying brave, Lots of love best wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh T4A - Not good to hear you had a crap day. Will chat to you over the weekend.

Upsanddowns and Lidia - Hows things going for you both?

to everyone else. How's everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tears4angels, I have also had a few bad days this week.

One friend posted on FB that she is booked in for a C-section for her 1st baby in a weeks time and another friend had a baby the other day. Both are boys. I am happy for them, but also sad. It makes me miss my little one growing inside me. Thinking that i could have been telling the world in another week that were are expecting and be looking forward to meeting our little one later in the year.

Tonight i am spending the 1st night by myself since i lost my angel. DH is staying at his parents tonight after footy and he is also away tomorrow night for work. I am not looking forward to the two nights alone. I am going to watch some funny comedy movies to keep me from thinking too much.

I think weekends are the hardest when i have some relaxing time to sit and think.....

My thoughts are with you all during our hard times together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all again.

Just a quick update. I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and its past the gestation I misscarried before which is kinda reassuring. Morning sickness is still bad and no more spotting thank God. We haven't told ny1 bout the pregnancy since we dnt know if its all gna b ok. Will wait for the 1st screening and then let family n friends know.

Hope every1 else has a nice day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I don't really know what to say. I'm lost. I am completely lost. I guess I just would like to ask, how do you get past this pain?