ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi tears4angels,

I can start my next cycle as soon as I get my AF. That is why I am anxiously waiting. I may call the nurse tomorrow for a chat. The reason why I am concerned with the pain is that it is a combination of ovary pain and it is even lower. Similar pain after my D&C. It has been going for two weeks now. I a worried that everything is not flushed out. Although my bleed a week after my D&C was really heavy and I had clotting. So I doubt that there is stuff left behind. Just me being paranoid.

Hopefully I will get AF over the long weekend.

What state are you from?

When can you start again?

You can PM me if you need a chat at anytime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pippi01

I hope it all went well with the nurse, how have u been feeling since? Did u get your AF?

I got my AF on the weekend thank god, I was getting worried. I go for another blood test today and again on t hr 31 of march then I will be able to try again then.

I am living in VIC.

All the best chat soon.
    Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi P (Tears4Angels)

Thinking of you guys... Hope you enjoyed the weekend away, and that everything is settling down.

I can't believe today is 3 months since I lost Jade. It's still feel like yesterday that I was impatiently waiting her arrival. Now that her EDD (07.03.2011) has passed, I'm feeling a little flat, though coping better than what I thought I ever could.

Hi Pippi01
    So sorry for your loss. I lost Jade at 28.2 weeks on 15 Dec 2010. I can imagine how you're feeling.

The doc says we can probably start trying again from May (after my 6 month check up) Not sure if I want to start straight away, not sure if I'll be emotionally ready, some days I think yes, others I think no.

To all the mummy's of Angels I hope you are holding up.
    Hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...

I haven't called the FN yet as I have had a busy and eventful long weekend. It has been six weeks since my D&C and five weeks since the 'bleed'. I am going to call my FN tomorrow morning and request a b/t. I just want some peace of mind that my hcg is going down. I am feeling down today. Partly because I am tired and I have had a late night. We went to a wedding last night which was a ball!! The other part is that I am just feeling down.

mybabyjade - I am so sorry to hear of your loss at 28 weeks. to you. Mine seems nothing compared to what you have gone through.

Thank you to everyone for your support. It means a great deal to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

So over last weekend I got my first cycle, and had a blood test on tuesday they said im down to 11.7 , so I will need another test on tuesday this week u hope it goes down to 0 this time. How are you all feeling this week any news? Hugs to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    tears4angels - Is that your hcg going down? So do you have AF?

I called the nurse and she wasn't too concerned that I have got my AF. She said that it can take 7-8 week for a bleed. Especially if you have a curette as it is not a natural way of miscarrying. So it has been 41 days since my curette and 34 days since my heavy 'bleed.' So hopefully any day now.... Patiently waiting.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    woops... haven't got my AF not have got my AF......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi- yeah thats ut going down slowly. I hope it comes soon for u. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls got the thumbs up last week to start again, im happy but frightend it could happon again, we have desided to wait a month befor we try just to make sure im ready. I hope u r all well, how is everything going for u all? Iv been abit busy and havent come for a chat lately.

Keep me posted xx best of luck girld.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I dont know what to write here, i to are a monther to an Angel Baby....... Taken far to early!

I have been reading all your stories with tears rolling and i need to talk about my loss.

Last week we found out that our baby had passed away. We should have been 8 weeks at our scan but were told that we were 6w1d. Yesterday i went in for a suction curettage.

I didnt even know that i had miscarred. This is our 1st pregnancy and we were so happy in our baby bubble, watching my belly slowly growing and very excited about finally starting a family. But then our world came crashing down when we were told there was no heart beat of our little baby.

DH has been so good to me. He is finding it tough, but is being strong for me.

The waiting between getting the scan and finding out our baby was gone and waiting for the Curette was the hardest thing i have ever gone through. My body still thought that it was pregnant.

DH is keeping me positive by saying that we will try again once my body has settled down. He is even calling me a few times during the day to check on me.

I feel so lost and empty, especially after receving the procedure. Now i am starting to get really bad stomach pain.....

Sorry for going on....

It all still does not feel real! But as time goes by the tears will slow and we can concentrate on trying again!

Thanks for lending me your ear ladies!