Closed Thread
Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel like I am trying to battle on, but failing miserably, can't stop thinking about it all, the tragic loss my baby and previous m/c's... I know there are worse off people out there then me, and for that reason I pick myself up... but deep down it hurts still...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it will always hurt until we can hold our Bubby in our arms...hugs for you x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on edge and snappy at DF... I was so looking forward to meeting my suprise baby in Sept... seeing those clots and embrio/sac in the toilet just broke my heart but I was in too much pain to even salvage it... I have some regrets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't be too hard on yourself babe and give yourself all the time you need to grieve for your Bubby..it will take time but you will begin to feel a little better each day..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say that I'm sure your Dh understands but it's hard for them because this did not happen to him physically so it's easier for them..keep talking to each other xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks... I just long to feel normal again I think...

I also have a bad UTI whilst pregnant, but apparently you don't feel the full effects of UTI when pregnant... and now i am not pregnant I feel ordinary, I had stopped my anitibiotics over a three day period over the weekend as that was the last thing on my mind, but today I went an saw my doctor today to get another script as I am very ouchy down there and he said my results weren't good and my level (of whatever it was - I can't remember what he said) were 100 and they should be 10...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh babe just what you need!!!!

I hope it all gets sorted out for you very quickly!!!

Big virtual hugs coming your way x x x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi girls....

Hi,

Iv been looking around for somewhere to get my feeling off my chest, and my partners sister just started on this sight and suggested it to me.

I found out i was 5 weeks pregnant in january, after having to go through my partners sister loosing her 6 month angel in december and wondering how she must have felt ten weeks later to the day i lost my lil one on valentines day, from the moment i was in hospital and being told that there was no longer a heart beat and that i will need a D&C the next morning i was a mess and then felt close to what she must have felt.

To have something so special taken away from you for no reason, and making it so much harder to understand is the most painful thing any parent will ever have to go through.

A week after the d&c i went back to work, i didnt want to at first because i work in an office at a school and still to this day find it hard to not think about it and be happy around children, but some days they make my day after having to deal with ppl that just get on my last nerve.

I know i can start trying again in a month or so but its just taking so long, i had a blood test last night and they said my blood still thinks i'm pregnant and that i might not get my first cycle for another few moths.

Im so glad that we are not alone and there are some wonderful women out there and we will all get our angels someday soon.

hugs to all and best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tearsforangels,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I know exactly how you are feeling!! When did you have your D&C?

5 weeks ago I underwent a D&C when they detected no heartbeat at 7 weeks. My DH and I were devastated. My body was not recognising that I am going to miscarry, so two weeks later I underwent a D&C. It was the hardest thing. I was teary in theatre then when I woke up. I am waiting for AF so I can undergo another IVF cycle.

Last week I have had some light dull pain and unusual pain which I experienced after my D&C. So I am worried that something is wrong or hoping that it is a sign that my AF is coming.

Did you have a heavy bleed after your D&C? I had really heavy bleeding one week later. It woke me up at 5am in the morning!! I was in a lot of pain too. Maybe that was my body of recognising that I am not pregnant anymore.

I too work in a school and I found it helped me a lot. The kids took my mind off things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pippi01,

Im sorry for ur loss I had my dc just over three weeks ago, I havent had any bleeding since the few days after it but I have had pain this week so I went back to the hosp to check, they said they couldnt find anything so I have to go back in a week for more blood tests to see it my hormons have gorn down since this weeks test in not prob some more tests and wat.not to find out why. How are you feeling otherwise? Did they say when you will be ok to start trying again? Stay strong xo

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub