Closed Thread
Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks girls..feeling a little better today but still feeling sorry for myself!!!

I hope you are all doing ok..i haven't read very far back in this thread but its nice to be able to chat to girls who know my pain.

So im sending big to everyone and hope we all find our happy ending x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only new here, but I hope its okay for me to share my story.

OH and I got married in early October and I had a pos preg test 3 weeks later. I was having some morning sickness and some cramping/stretching pains.

I started bleeding on the 13th of Nov and ended up going to the hosp for an ultrasound which confirmed I had miscarried my honeymoon baby.

My OH had been absolutely gorgeous and I think this has made us even stronger and closer. I think at first I was most upset about losing my 'honeymoon' baby. I ride horses and I had already started planning life without riding for the next year or so, my dressage horse had been spelled since the wedding and is still out of work. I can't bring myself to ride her as that means I'm not pregnant anymore...

Riding is a huge part of my life and when I found out I was pregnant, I had convinced myself that I could go without riding for a year. Now I have no motivation to ride and am getting my horse fix through handing my foal.

I think I am still keeping positive by the thought that we got pregnant once, on our first try so we know that we can get pregnant and that in itself is half the battle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I haven't been in here for ages. I think I wasn't strong enough. Didn't want to confront the loss again, it was much easier to suppress it.

I'm going through counselling at the moment though cause of my marriage breakdown and it's helped me realise that I really need to grieve for my twins.

I think about them so often and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope this year for their anniversary. I thought I'd be OK cause it's Xaviers birthday too, but as it turns out we'll be celebrating on the 11th, and I'll be alone with Xavier on the 12th. I think I'm going to have to call on friends to help me through. I wish I had SOMETHING for them. Anything. It saddens me so much that I never got to hold them, or see them outside of an ultrasound.

I know my dr didn't want me going through the 'trauma of birth' since they had already passed, but to have them 'removed' pulls at me so badly.

Anyway, I was going to offer support and hugs and love and luck, but instead I've released a lot more than I realised I was holding.

I am thinking of you all though, and hope that you can all be blessed as I have been since. And PA- I LOVE your avatar of your angel. It's so beautiful.

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huge hugs Izy wish I was closer & could offer you some IRL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy- , and RIP your little angels
    Sorry you didn't get to hold your angels, please come and grieve as much as you like in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Izy, I don't come on here often anymore but saw your post and wanted to reply as a fellow Dec 09 mum. As you know Veronica was born sleeping, I can't believe its been almost a year. For her birthday on the 10th we're releasing some balloons and I'm making some butterfly cakes. Just a little something that I want to make a tradition. Have you been in contact with SANDS and or sids and kids? Both have been helpful for me. Grief is such a fickle road that jumps up and bites us again when we're down. I'm so sorry that you're having a tough time, your words helped me after my loss. If you ever need to talk please let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thankyou so much Everyone! It's good to have a 'home' on the hub.
    Poppess we're all thinking of you often in the dec threads. In fact I think if we could you'd be getting a little Veronica gift basket to tell you the truth.

I think you're right, and it may help me to contact them. Going to see if someone can mind Xavier for a bit in the week so I can take some time out to call them...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I need some help..it's been 4 weeks since I first started spotting and then went on to m/c but just got my bt results from yesterdays test and my levels are still 125... (they were 132 4 weeks ago!!) So I have an appointment for tomorrow morning to see the hospital clinic that I have been seeing but I'm scared and don't know what to expect...

Have any of you experienced this?? My m/c in oct was the only one that I had issues with but my level went to 26 quickly and then hovered there for a while....

HELP!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is no point in worrying about it till you see your dr!

I do want to send you lots of hugs and let you know it may well be something simple like a little retained placenta.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just a quick update from me...today I found out that this pregnancy is in fact an ectopic but after much worry it seems as though it is dissolving itself..so another blood test next wednesday to make sure levels have gone down...

Feel a little better to be honest because it means the baby aspirin may just work next time as this pregnancy never had a chance...