ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 96 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloise&Charlie'sMum View Post

I am so glad I have found a place to chat, the rest of the world has forgotten my angel by now and in here I know I can keep that memory alive without been seen to be not letting go IYKWIM
    Sweets you know how long it took me to feel at peace with my previous m/cs

I will never forget your angel baby cakes.xoxo

Ashamum - I was 16 weeks pregnant when I delivered Jacob.
    Last edited by TrulyBlessed; 27-09-2009 at 20:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been 10 days since we lost our bub and while i think it's getting easier then i see a new bub or a bump at the shops and feel down again.

It seems silly when we hadn't officially started trying yet and was so unexpected.

DH is eager to start again but i am still bleeding (sorry if TMI) and don't know if i am ready.

It helps to know so many others have been/ are going through the same thing. Specially when so many have since had bubs

Sorry if this is so disjointed..head is all over the place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Thee,

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending you big hugs.

Your feelings are completely valid. Just because your bub was unexpected it doesn't mean you won't hurt just the same. Allow yourself time to grieve and acknowledge what you and DH have gone through.

Please don't worry about your head being all over the place. We all know exactally how you feel, you are not alone and we are here to help you.

As for TCC it is different for each person. Give it time, you will know when you are ready.

Here's some healing vibes for you. Xxxx

To everyone else hugs and love to you at this time xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Una - how is everything going? Hope your cycle is doing what it should be doing!

Thee - so sorry for your loss. Head all over the place is a good way of putting it. Lately I can't remember appt times, my pin number, passwords etc.

Trulyblessed - Hope you are going ok. I hope you are physically recovering - I know the emotional side takes a lot longer. Take care of yourself x

EandCMum - It's such a rollercoaster isn't it and it's really hard when there are kids around depending on you to do everything you usually do and are really sensitive to how you are feeling. Your angel will never be forgotten - your bub is a part of you.

AFM - I also have been feeling like I've been coping quite well over the last week and a half but the last few days it's been up and down again. Today I was in a training seminar and I kept trying to imagine the noise that my little one's heartbeat made when I heard it in her 13 wk ultrasound and using the doppler at the drs. I kept trying to hear it in my mind. This whole thing just keeps coming back and hitting me when I least expect it.

On Thursday it will be four weeks since we lost Isolde. She means so much to me. I've been so lucky to have such supportive friends and family, esp my amazing DH. I keep thinking at the moment - what if, what if? Like it feels that this is some sort of alternate reality, as I should be pregnant now and walking around with my big tummy and having my 20 wk ultrasound on Monday. I should be 19 weeks tomorrow.

I am really looking fwd to TTC again. I'm still bleeding - it's such a nightmare - I just want it to stop. My FS is monitoring my hormones and everything which is great but it's a reminder every time I go to the toilet and the bleeding has lasted longer than with my two full-term children. I understand how you feel EandCsMum about your body working prior to the pregnancy as I have bad PCOS and magically I got pregnant with no help. I'm worried now it won't happen again but I'm really hopeful and trying to think positive.

Anyway, I know I'm going on but it's so good to get it out.

Hope you are all doing ok and my thoughts are with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Unhappy Hi All

I feel so sad reading through all your posts yet also find comfort in it.

I had a D & C today (however was unaware the was an option to avoid it??) after a scan at 11 weeks last sunday revealed our bubs had died at 9 and a half weeks.

Did you guys plan to try again after all this horridness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rochelle - so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your partner have lots of support. Look after yourselves.

We are definitely planning to try again. Just waiting for the all-clear from the Dr to start trying again. I didn't have a D&C and have been bleeding for the whole four and half wks since it all happened. Now, they are considering a D&C in case there is retained placenta or something. Hopefully, they won't need to and it will get better by itself. So, we are hoping this will be resolved soon and we can start trying. It's hard too as the bleeding is a constant reminder. My 20 wk ultrasound should have been today. Hopefully in the not too distant future I'll have another one to look fwd to

Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, one of my close friends had another bub yesterday (3 girls!) and i am going to the hospital this afternoon.

I'm really happy for them but at the same time so sad...we were planning on telling them when they had their bub so it would be a double celebration! Sadly, that wasn't to be.

I'm not quite sure how i will be and unfortunately dh can't come as he will be at work. I'm just hoping there will be more people there so if i have to duck out i won't be missed.

But on the up side...a new bubby to play with!

it won't be too much longer till ours

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I had a D & C yesterday after a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks. I can hardly get myself out of bed and cannot stop crying.

My husband keeps telling me everything will be ok and that we will try again and have our baby one day soon. I keep teling him, that's not what is upsetting me. I'm not upset that I'm no longer pregnant, I'm not upset that we won't have our baby (nicknamed Pip) in March but I'm sad this baby died. now I am just a mess.

Where to from here?

I'm mad I didn't ask the Dr to tell me if Pip was a boy or girl and I guess now I will never now. Do they even tell me why the baby died? I have been too upset to ask any questions and

Liz

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Liz just wanted to give you huge &

I too would of had a baby boy due March 7th. But lost him a few days shy of 16weeks.

Its been a long 7 weeks since first finding out something was most likely wrong.

The only way from here I find is to let yourself feel what you are & try not to bottle it up.

You can find my loss journal here if you want to have a read how I've been feeling just so you don't feel like you're alone. Please feel free to PM if you need to chat.

Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Liz1984 - so so sorry for your loss. It has been just under 6 wks since we lost our little girl. I had a missed m/c at 15 wks and was induced. I just had to have a d&c yesterday as I have been bleeding ever since. It's been such a hard road. I feel for you so much, esp remembering where I was at at the beginning.

With the questions, could your partner or a family member perhaps call if you don't feel you are up to it. Hopefully they can do some testing or they may have already done some around the sex that you could find out.

My thoughts are with you xxx

Trulyblessed - hope you are doing ok. Time is a difficult thing

Thee - Congrats for your friend - hopefully the pregnancy bug is catching and you will be UTD asap with a playmate!

AFM - still finding it very up and down but feeling a lot more human now and able to function. I still stop and think a lot about our little one and what should have been. I should be 21 wks today. The physical stuff has been a constant reminder with full-on bleeding that wasn't getting any better. I had a d&c yesterday for that reason - almost 6 wks after it all happened. Trying to throw myself into selling our house and doing my tax at the moment - distraction!

Keep well everyone