Closed Thread
Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i said the same thing to my DH about finding out about other peoples m/c after i tell them about mine. very sad that these poor babies become secret and private.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy30 View Post
    Nan - there is nothing wrong with grieving for an early miscarriage. It still represents all the hopes and dreams you had for that baby. Your body and heart still develop an attachment to the baby you started to grow. Don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't grieve.

Thanks for your kind words. Someone said to me today that my baby was never actually a baby. They said it was like starting to bake a cake but then taking it out of the oven before it baked so it was just the beginnings of what would have been a cake. I found this hard to fathom because I saw my baby and I saw its strong heartbeat. Yes, it wasn't very developed but it still was my baby and I can't think any differently about it. This person told me it is unhealthy for me to think that what was inside me was a baby and I should just think of it as cells etc.
    nan..never too early to grieve at all. you were pregnant, your whole life changed. grieve and cry all you need to.
    sassy..thats horrible who ever said that to you!its as bad as people saying it wasn't meant to be. of course it was meant to be!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjk2924 View Post
    firstly big to all that have posted since I was last here, it is horrilbe what has happened to you all and my essage to all is take the time to grieve. I am truly sorry for what has happened.
    AFM I am still trying to get my head around what happened ( i m/c 6 wks ago) and I am still hating the world. I just want to get on with life and start ttc but I don't kniw if I can. Just went to the docs as I am still spotting on and off and the receptionist gave me the scans that I had done the day before I lost bubs, couldn't bring myself to look at them because they would have had the heart rate on them(yes we saw the babies heartbeat te day before the m/c how unfair is that?), I still dream aout seeing my baby lying on my bathroom floor surrounded by soo much blood, I just can't get these pictures out of my head.
    How am I supposed to ttc when I can't forget? I am sorry if my post has upset anyone.
    you will know when you are ready i hope. my nightmares have stopped for now so hopefully yours will too. a friend lent me a book from the baby's perspective..about being happy now etc. i haven't fully read it cos i know i'll cry but it might be nice for you to have a nicer vision?

Quote Originally Posted by meatpopsicle View Post
    Me too. I'm almost at 10 weeks and started bleeding lightly three days ago. My OB and GP both told me it was normal and not to worry, but I just had a feeling. When the bleeding got heavier yesterday I made my GP refer me for an ultrasound, which found my baby was the size of a 6 week old foetus and there was no detectable heartbeat. That was my first ever ultrasound. I was hoping it would be an exciting and joyful experience, and instead it gave me some of the worst news of my life.

My GP wants to repeat the US in a week to be certain we didn't just screw up the conception date, but considering I tested positive five weeks ago, it's highly unlikely. Plus I'm still bleeding and I don't feel pregnant anymore. I just feel empty.

I'm having mild cramps now too, and the bleeding has continued, so now I'm just sitting here waiting. This just basically sucks.

Thanks for listening.
    i hope you are ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello ladies

Um not sure what to say or how I am at the moment but wondering if you have room for one more ..

I went for my scan today which I would have been 9w6d but baby has no heart beat and is only measuring 6.5 weeks but my sack has continued to grow and my body is showing no signs of M/C on its own so I am booked in for a D&c tomorrow moring at 8am.

My self and my husband are shattered, I just knew right from the start something wasnt right but of course i hoped and prayed I was wrong.

I have had no bleed or any cramping or anything but little to no pregnacy symptoms either which has worried me from the start after my last two pregnancies I was quiet sick.

My Husband is in the RAAF and has to go away for a few months come Sunday, so I am really hoping in his absence maybe I can chat to you guys to help get through this and get myself back to point where i may be ready to think about TTC again when he gets home in december.

I am just numb and I know that you are all in the same boat so if its ok I would like to chat in here for a while

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Eloise&Charlie'sMum,

I am so sorry to hear your news, I hope that tomorrow goes as well as possible for you

I hope that you find the forum a comfort, I must say I have over the last two weeks, everyone on here is so lovely and supportive.

I would like to send you some hugs and love xx

mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloise&Charlie'sMum View Post
    Hello ladies

Um not sure what to say or how I am at the moment but wondering if you have room for one more ..

I went for my scan today which I would have been 9w6d but baby has no heart beat and is only measuring 6.5 weeks but my sack has continued to grow and my body is showing no signs of M/C on its own so I am booked in for a D&c tomorrow moring at 8am.

My self and my husband are shattered, I just knew right from the start something wasnt right but of course i hoped and prayed I was wrong.

I have had no bleed or any cramping or anything but little to no pregnacy symptoms either which has worried me from the start after my last two pregnancies I was quiet sick.

My Husband is in the RAAF and has to go away for a few months come Sunday, so I am really hoping in his absence maybe I can chat to you guys to help get through this and get myself back to point where i may be ready to think about TTC again when he gets home in december.

I am just numb and I know that you are all in the same boat so if its ok I would like to chat in here for a while
    I am so sorry to hear your news . All my miscarriages except the last one were missed miscarriages too.

You have picked a good thread to chat in - we have all been through the same thing in various ways...you have all our support so feel free to offload anytime.

I wish you all the best today and hope that you recover quickly from the D&C. Give yourself the time you need to grieve and by all means rant and rave!

Thanks
    Reviews

Post Not Sure where to start

Hi Ladies,

Thought I better change my posts from the expected due dates to this one. I found out last wednesday that my 8.5 wk baby to be no longer has a heartbeat. When I went for my first scan 2 wks 2 days before i was told i was only 6w 2d instead of 7w 3d like i thought & the heartbeat was also slow (86bpm) which i found odd, but was reassured by the sonographer & dr that at this early stage it was ok as my hcg levels were still rising.
    Unfortunately last week, the scan showed my baby had not grown since the earlier scan & the heartbeat had completely stopped.
    I am booked to see the Gyn tmoro to have D&C early this week as like many of you my body also hasn't recognised that my baby has died & I continue to get all the symptoms.

But I think the hardest thing for me at the moment is that this is my 2nd mc in 4 mths. I lost my last one at approx 4 wks in April. I don't understand why, especially when my 1st preg with DS8 went so smoothly with NO signs of even being pregnant. This one I have had the worst of everything, so I convinced myself it was a girl.

Now I am just at a loss.. OK & coping one day, then a crying mess the next.

I hope you are all ok & have a very sticky next time. Thanks for letting me vent, it's good to be able to talk to others who COMPLETELY understand, not just feel sad for me..

Cheers,
    2BabyBears

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely know how you feel. All my miscarriages except the last one have been missed...and I never knew until the scan. Feel free to kick, scream and shout and cry...thats what this place is for. It amazes me how many of us are out there, that have been through pregnancy loss. So sorry for you loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I didn't have to say this but welcome and big hugs to the newer girls. We're all dealing with the same emotions and we are all here to help each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been here for a while as I just had to come to terms that I have lost another baby 5 weeks ago when I was 5 weeks.
    I feel like I can only grieve now and cry as before I just said it was only a chemical pregnancy.
    I am going for tests now as I had before 2 chemical and a miscarriage @ 9 weeks. Just always wonder if chemical pregnancy really count as recurrent miscarriages
    I want to try again but I want to wait 2 more months so my body can go back to normal just had my first AF.
    It is almost been a year now that I lost my angel due to a partial molar pregnancy. The last days have been awful just am very emotional especially as I know that a friend of mine who I broke up as I couldn't bare her pregnancy is having her baby any day now.

Sorry to see so many new faces here, it is so unfair.

Thanks for listening!
    Last edited by cordu68; 02-09-2009 at 09:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that cordu...that is so unfair especially so soon after the last pregnancy. . I hope that you get the answers you seek.

I am sorry that you stepped aside from a friendship, but its totally understandable and who knows how you may feel down the track.

Let us know how you go with your tests. Mine all came back as chromosomal issues. 3 of my miscarriages were missed and the last one in June was the first one I realised that I was miscarrying as i was bleeding and crampy.

Give your body time to heal before jumping on the wagon again....easier said than done, but hopefully it will be a better outcome.