+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC December 2009?

I was just wondering whether there was anyone else out there that is planning to TTC baby #1 in December 2009 and if so, what have you started doing to prepare yourself for conception?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi pretzelo....
    there is a stick thread on thr first page of the pregnancy and birth page called "trying to concieve-first timers version 3" pop in here there is a lot of us that are first timers, some are already starting to try and there are some who are trying in the next few months.....

its a great read, we are on our third thread so if u have plenty and i mean plenty of time track back to the first version and have a read...we have a habbit of being really chatty!!!!

in answer for ur question.....
    i went and had an appt with my GP for the blood tests to check my immunity, i had a oao smear and boob check as well....
    i have also started taking a conception multi vitamin... Blackmoores concieve well gold.... and am improving my diet....

HTH!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I have just started ttc #2. I have pcos and it took me a yr with dd and did not ovulate at all without clomid. I have taking concieve well gold since march and although cycle is all over the place I ovulated on my own in June, & had a af on 10th june. I started clomid again 50mg on that cycle and ovulated on day 20 ( i never ovulated with #1 on 50mg). I fell pregnant on our 1st try but unfortunalely it didn't last. But the point being I think Concieve well gold has alot to do with it this time round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we're planning on ttc #2 in nov /dec. Ive just ordered a stash of opk to start testing to make sure my cycles are ov okay and am about to start back on the prenatal vitamins