+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    joshcamgrandma so wise and so loving in all advice.

sassymummy one of the most honest posters.

ffrenchstar is so amazing with advice

morrigan I love your posts.

They are all so clever as they manage to be honest and nice and thats amazing in my book.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Far too many to name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I love a lot of them...

Generally, I think the most clever are not the ones who have researched like there's no tomorrow, or write their posts as if they're writing a medical journal... but the ones who post from the heart, who post with their own experiences, who forget what is popular and give their opinion anyway...

And I'll always be won over by good spelling and grammar (even if I think you're being a b*tch, at least you look like an educated b*tch).

I'll have to go read actual threads and come back and post actual names... maybe. I don't really want to, because I'll forget all those who deserve a mention...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Joshcamgrandma gets like 3 mentions and i get none, damn it, i can't let my mum beat me!

So i vote for V8 4 times just to beat my lovely mummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL V8 your mum is really nice.

But to be fair she has what 20 years more practice at getting along with people?

Thats gotta be an advantage I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by naiwen View Post
    LOL V8 your mum is really nice.

But to be fair she has what 20 years more practice at getting along with people?

Thats gotta be an advantage I think!
    Yeah, she is very wise and caring and a great lady. I love how she always ends her posts with God Bless, makes me laugh. Mainly cause when we were little and we had to go to church we always mucked around so much, she is such a patient lady.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sweetie, dont forget , candice at the age of two , singing the xxxx beer commercial in church. So funny. Im greatful to be mentioned here in this thread. I dont feel wise, but I guess its just ALL my experiences. Hhahah hugs, Marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V8 View Post
    Yeah, she is very wise and caring and a great lady. I love how she always ends her posts with God Bless, makes me laugh. Mainly cause when we were little and we had to go to church we always mucked around so much, she is such a patient lady.
    I like that too.
    She answered a post of mine in such a lovely way once when not many did... even though lots had a lookie loo(which is fine, but a bit embarrassing), and I couldn't talk to the people in my life about it yet.
    It was very helpful and kind.
    I didn't realise that was your mum though!
    That is pretty cool
    eta: feel rude saying she seeing as you're here, so thanks Marie. =)
    Last edited by Looshkin; 29-06-2009 at 13:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty much everyone thats been mentioned.......ur all pretty alright!!

jag5000 is offline "tickled pink"
    Winner 2008 Most helpful member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    meh.. I like these threads. I can't name everyone, and I know I will forget a heap... but 'tis my true feelings and if I can express my respect for a few (and perhaps even put a smile on their face) well... I will! I like to think they make people smile to be acknowledged.. not make others to feel bad if there name happens to not be mentioned.

so in that vain.. my 'list' (apologies for names spelt wrong)

naiwen, morrigan, reallytee, frenchstar, delirium, jakois, zeltronica, harlequin, Mishchief, Phyllis, Leeny, Mystik, Katiesmum, dreambelieveachive, ojandme, katiesmum, deserama, sweetsugardumplin, grizabella, nomsie, misskelz, bron, punkydiva, misskittyfantastico (forget your new name), studyingECS, jaxcoop, Sabio, traseal, Chelle, Rowie, Jaq, lastcenturymum and... well, lots more ... I love yous all!

who's game to start a "who do you not really like" thread? LMAO
    Last edited by jag5000; 29-06-2009 at 11:43.