View Poll Results: How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a virgin

1 0.49%
  • 13 or younger

19 9.27%

25 12.20%

24 11.71%

43 20.98%

32 15.61%

19 9.27%
  • Older than 18

42 20.49%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpancakes View Post
    . Who are these men that did these horrible things? Relatives? I want to know how to protect my children.

You all sound so brave and strong.
    Although they didn't take my virginity, my monsters were my much older brother and my uncle. Right under my mum's nose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was an uncle at around 5 or 6. Voluntarily, I had just turned 14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I feel like crying after reading some of these posts. It's so saddening and scary that so many people have their innocence taken from them.

I was 17 and in a relationship with an older boyfriend. I had a number of previous opportunites to go all the way but I held out for the 'right guy'. We stayed together for 3.5 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Myself by choice at 16, I was abused at 4 by my grandfather and again at 7 by my sisters boyfriend.

I promised I would never let anything happen to my daughter and at not even three I have already failed her. It was someone who I would never have imagined and have known forever he was at our house nearly every second day, the police arrested him and he was going to be charged but the initial Dr I consulted about it didn't want to believe something like that could have happened so his drs report was useless. My advice would be never let them out of your sight as horrible as it sounds you can't trust anyone. It was horrible to go through it as a child but as a parent so much worse

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so heartbroken at the amount of abuse you have all had to go through Gbh to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 7 or 8 n mums bf kid was 14 n he took it from me but mum didn't believe me n still made me n My little brother sleep in the same room as him. N then when it happened when Her husbands son who was 17 did they called me a lying **** n said why didn't I scream n He blamed His older brother N then friend came out n said when she was living with us he did the same to her.
    But mum tried to accuse my grandpa & uncle of it just to keep me away from my father she fabricated **** but then when it did happen didnt Believe me

It has affected my sexual relationships. I started having sex by choice at 12 went through a very crappy stage of $ex is all I was worth & series of abusive relationships 1 in particular sexually physically mentally emotionally abused me & then I fell preg at 14 with my DS determined not to have that ex near me or my son though still went for guys who treated me like crap. Until I found my now DP been together 5 yrs n took on my son as his own n have DD together. I still have alot of self worth & confidence & body image issues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    Myself by choice at 16, I was abused at 4 by my grandfather and again at 7 by my sisters boyfriend.

I promised I would never let anything happen to my daughter and at not even three I have already failed her. It was someone who I would never have imagined and have known forever he was at our house nearly every second day, the police arrested him and he was going to be charged but the initial Dr I consulted about it didn't want to believe something like that could have happened so his drs report was useless. My advice would be never let them out of your sight as horrible as it sounds you can't trust anyone. It was horrible to go through it as a child but as a parent so much worse

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This is absolutely heartbreaking I'm so sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to those if you that never got to make that choice!! After seeing how common it is It makes me so anxious in keeping my girls safe!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Momkey View Post
    I'm so sorry to those if you that never got to make that choice!! After seeing how common it is It makes me so anxious in keeping my girls safe!!!
    Agreed...I'm so very sorry for all of you that this has happened to it has really opened my eyes at how common it is unfortunately...I'm definitely looking into ways and idea on how to prevent things like this happening to my girls

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jemmajam For This Useful Post:

jagamoe (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started when I was 3, stopped when I was 11. Darling older brother... I have literally no memory (anymore) of it but the very last time it happened. Love the human mind!

The only one that matters or want to remember, 18 with the love of my life DF.