+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    believe it or not ive finished all of my first subject. now i have to print it up and send it off

finished last night at 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow 3 months .... i need to get a move on... ive been slack... I sat down and did 3/4 of one a week or so ago so i guess it would be pretty easy to get finsihed if u got in head down bum up!! .... But house wont clean it self or fed the baby or the hubby lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    and dont forget the dishes coz at the moment our dishwasher is broken lucky i have hubby home

Thanks
    Reviews
    bump

who is enjoying it

i love the freedom of studying at home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i like the freedom in it.... but i think could be too much freedom so i havnt done alot lol..... I get through one pretty quick and then do half of the assignment and leave it awhile and need to re-read the book and i hate re-reading anything lol so i procrastinate alot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I want to do my Cert 3... I STARTED it last year, I feel really stupid not for not sticking to it, as I was doing for free as a traineeship through my work - and my employer had set everything up for me, made all the enquiries, basically handed me a free easy cert 3, as a traineeship I wouldn't have to have done so many study hours and I could use my job as experience and examples in study

2 months into it I got pregnant... and got very ill with morning sickness, and I muscled through working, but I had nothing left in me to study.

Now I wish I'd picked it back up once i was feeling great in my 2nd and 3rd tri though!

Now I want to start it again, but this time around I'll have to pay for it myself and do all the study properly and I wont have a childcare centre full of resources and co-workers who've done the qualification before me for support!

I feel a bit silly!

I dont do well with self-motivated study - are there any cert 3 courses that are like 1 day a week in class and the rest by correspondance? I would just need to be physically sitting down in a classroom before I'd hold myself accountable to actually doing assignments and stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EmmasMummy - lol i hate re reading and havent done it yet. but i do have a great memory which helps

chel87 - ring and ask a few places

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chel87 View Post
    I dont do well with self-motivated study - are there any cert 3 courses that are like 1 day a week in class and the rest by correspondance? I would just need to be physically sitting down in a classroom before I'd hold myself accountable to actually doing assignments and stuff.
    I don't know where you are located but I have been looking into these courses, and a local TAFE offers it- but you have to attend 2-3 days a week. Definately call around.

I have just applied for the Diploma, but am not sure if i will get in, as they started back at TAFE this week, and my application was late. Waiting to hear back from them

well done studymum Sounds like you are doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all, I've just started the Cert III by distance learning (thru Brisbane North Institute of Tafe). I'm on the module CHCFCIC - Support the development of children in this service. I started it yesterday and am already onto the assessment task for marking. I can't find any BNIT forums for students to discuss ideas with one another, but luckly Google found this one! I'm wondering if the way I'm setting out my assessment is correct as it has been nearly a decade since I've done any formal studying! I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me

Thanks,

Nys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nysreme View Post
    hi all, I've just started the Cert III by distance learning (thru Brisbane North Institute of Tafe). I'm on the module CHCFCIC - Support the development of children in this service. I started it yesterday and am already onto the assessment task for marking. I can't find any BNIT forums for students to discuss ideas with one another, but luckly Google found this one! I'm wondering if the way I'm setting out my assessment is correct as it has been nearly a decade since I've done any formal studying! I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me

Thanks,

Nys
    hi thats who i am doing it through too.
    i have already finished ensure childrens health and saftey and im onto support the development of children in the service. once i am close to finishing this one i will have to do some placement but im am trying to organise where my children will go if dh finds a job so i may end up taking untill novemeber when its due.

im more then happy to chat with you