+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWiseGals View Post
    You are awesome!! CHEERS!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sockstealingpoltergeist View Post
    I was going to say target, but I was beaten to the punch.

So I will just say - hell
    hellooooo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppaH View Post
    My son hates to be constricted in the bags. I will deffently be buying a GroBag Bedding set!! They look awesome! You should look them up! Its a zipper on the fitted sheet that attches to the doona. and the pillow case is attached to the sheet! Very kool.
    oh I have - ages ago !! I do love the look of them!..but my kids are still in toddler beds..but at the moment we are at the inlaws and they are in makeshift beds ( ensemble with trundle) ..and until we get set up in our own place again - and I decide what size bed they are going to be in - I don't wanna get the toddler bed size, bit of a waste - plus I prefer the prints on the single bed set!!

thanks anyway!! TBH I think my kids, especially DS2 would still work his way out of them.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    ooohhh..carpet in a shopping centre??
    Yep... it's so when you read the price tag and fall over you don't hurt yourself....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWiseGals View Post
    Yep... it's so when you read the price tag and fall over you don't hurt yourself....
    ..OMG!! Is there a dress code to go down that part of the centre??!
    ..rules me out!

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ..OMG!! Is there a dress code to go down that part of the centre??!
    ..rules me out!
    Pretty much!! The only shop name i recognise down there is Country Road.....lots lof fancy boutiques! I haven't actually been in any of them other than country road to get close enough to look at the price tags! And that was looking for shoes for a wedding for DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    if you go into my facebook and look under my photo album 'random' there is a photo of DD1 eating a loaf of bread, that is a best n less one.
    there is also one in DD1s album, she is in one asleep standing up next to her bed, but that one is only a back view.

we always buy a couple every year from best n less. we first started buying them because they were the only winter PJs that would go over DD1s casts.
    it is so cold here at the moment DD2 has long cotton PJs on, flannel PJs and one of those suits...plus 3 blankets.
    DD1 unfortunately cant wear her suit this year because her splint hurts if she has them on...so she is in bed with us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SorenLorensen View Post
    if you go into my facebook and look under my photo album 'random' there is a photo of DD1 eating a loaf of bread, that is a best n less one.
    there is also one in DD1s album, she is in one asleep standing up next to her bed, but that one is only a back view.

we always buy a couple every year from best n less. we first started buying them because they were the only winter PJs that would go over DD1s casts.
    it is so cold here at the moment DD2 has long cotton PJs on, flannel PJs and one of those suits...plus 3 blankets.
    DD1 unfortunately cant wear her suit this year because her splint hurts if she has them on...so she is in bed with us

great pic! ..so are they aren't really a 'blanket substitute' but just an extra layer? ..hmmm might invest in some any way! Last night I had DS1 and DD either side of me - snuggled in sooo tight I couldn't budge, and DP had to coax Ds2 back to his bed where they cuddled all night!!

to your little one - she is doing so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    great pic! ..so are they aren't really a 'blanket substitute' but just an extra layer? ..hmmm might invest in some any way! Last night I had DS1 and DD either side of me - snuggled in sooo tight I couldn't budge, and DP had to coax Ds2 back to his bed where they cuddled all night!!

to your little one - she is doing so well!
    its polar fleece so it is quite warm but my girls just feel the cold...could be because their mum is a tropics girl or their dad is a pom (there for they are just wingers ).

once DD1 is in our bed that is it, she will not budge. DD2 however is not a sharer, she HATES anyone near her while she is asleep.

DD1 is doing well isn't she, we are so proud of her