ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    Is that Kotara?

I hope so - heading there (CHILD FREE!!) on the weekend!

Off to google..
    Certainly is!!!

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Did you try the greenhills or maitland best and less? I have seen them before at the greenhills one, right near the registers. Up to at least size 4 I think, bright primary colours.

ETA - child-free at Kotara - noice!! YOu will be able to go down the 'nice' part where the expensive shops are....the carpet makes it hard to push prams on, so I avoid it when i have the kids!

biscotti is offline Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    are they more like sleeping bags then? not just jammies?

ummmm, like a really thick wondersuit, not a sleeping bag as they have legs and enclosed feet but similiar material. Suitable for the 2 + age group. Google will be your friend.

They are TOG rated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Target have them upto a size 6.. possibly bigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWiseGals View Post
    And strangely enough I saw these the other day and thought of your kiddies after looking at pics of them in the mud.... http://www.allsorts4kids.com.au/litt...e/1/style/2368
    They look ideal!! ..but only come in size 4?
    I spose I can tuck them in to their gum boots and roll 'em over at the top.

Those puddles out the front are nothing!! - out the back is seriously like a swamp!!

Sheer Bliss is offline new username time?? this is toooo friggin hard, and NOT Bliss!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oooh, there was an onlins shop in the nappy hunt that had the raincoats/pants....i'll try and remember what it was....darn baby brain!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to say target, but I was beaten to the punch.

So I will just say - hell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charlis_mum View Post
    Did you try the greenhills or maitland best and less? I have seen them before at the greenhills one, right near the registers. Up to at least size 4 I think, bright primary colours.

ETA - child-free at Kotara - noice!! YOu will be able to go down the 'nice' part where the expensive shops are....the carpet makes it hard to push prams on, so I avoid it when i have the kids!
    oh I only ducked in there the other day with three kiddies in a trolley! will have another look..but I think I want something really thick and blanket like...was looking at the doonas tonight thinking of a way to stitch them up!! - buttons, zips, velcro?? anything!!

ooohhh..carpet in a shopping centre??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My son hates to be constricted in the bags. I will deffently be buying a GroBag Bedding set!! They look awesome! You should look them up! Its a zipper on the fitted sheet that attches to the doona. and the pillow case is attached to the sheet! Very kool.