+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Question Before I start trawling through the shop directory..can you tell me where to get..

...big size sleeping 'suits'..like baby sleeping bags, but with legs and feet for size 2+?

- my kiddies will NOT stay under there blankets and doonas, no matter how much I tuck them in..It's too cold!!

..and...some plastic/vinyl rain coats with pants?

- They have gumboots and rain jackets, but with the amount of rain we get out here (sooooo not used to it!) the ground is consatntly marsh like..and my kiddies being outdoor adventurers like are getting ridiculously wet...and the amount of washing is driving me nuts - especially because we are living with the inlaws and the number of loads that we can do a day is limited!

can any one point me in the right direction before I start trawling through the directory section - please!!

I have tried BigW and Best and Less so far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    saw some huge ones at best and less today didnt notice the size on the tag, but thought they looked at least size 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    cool..will have to go back there (minus the kids) and have a 'proper look'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    We get all our All In Ones from Best and Less- up to size 6....if they don't have any in stock at your local one ask if they can get some in! RRP $20 each....nice and thick and fluffy, great quailty!

As for wet weather stuff- we get Waterproof pants with overall straps on them from Aussie Disposals, they also have All In One rain suits too and are really well priced!

(Can you tell we live in the cold/wet capitol of Victoria!?!?)
    Last edited by SalTheGal; 12-06-2009 at 21:26.

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveInTheBed View Post
    ...big size sleeping 'suits'..like baby sleeping bags, but with legs and feet for size 2+?

- my kiddies will NOT stay under there blankets and doonas, no matter how much I tuck them in..It's too cold!!
    My almost 3 yr old and 1.5 yr old wear Snugtime suits at night, is that the sort of thing you are looking for They have a tog rating and go up to sz 5 I think.. I bought them at Myer (around $35/$40 I think they were) but have since seen them cheaper on Ebay etc.
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 12-06-2009 at 21:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We got ours from Myer and Target. DS1 still has a cple in size5.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic - They have them at Target at Westfield, I know that for a fact as I almost bought P one....

Otherwise google Snugtime... they are actually TOG rated....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    saw some huge ones at best and less today didnt notice the size on the tag, but thought they looked at least size 3
    I saw those, only went to a size 2 at my store, but looked like a big size 2. I still dídn't think they would fit my DS for long, he's a big boy

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And strangely enough I saw these the other day and thought of your kiddies after looking at pics of them in the mud.... http://www.allsorts4kids.com.au/litt...e/1/style/2368

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by biscotti View Post
    My almost 3 yr old and 1.5 yr old wear Snugtime suits at night, is that the sort of thing you are looking for They have a tog rating and go up to sz 5 I think.. I bought them at Myer (around $35/$40 I think they were) but have since seen them cheaper on Ebay etc.
    are they more like sleeping bags then? not just jammies?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWiseGals View Post
    Nic - They have them at Target at Westfield, I know that for a fact as I almost bought P one....

Otherwise google Snugtime... they are actually TOG rated....
    Is that Kotara?

I hope so - heading there (CHILD FREE!!) on the weekend!

Off to google..