ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Pink for a girl, blue for a boy!

OMG I have been utterly inspired by a post in another thread .

A poster suggested dying a babies hair pink .

OK so...

How about instead of piercing girls ears to make it crystal clear they are a girl and have a vagina we just dye their hair pink.

And for boys we could dye their hair blue!

Two quick easy and pain free ways to make sure everybody knows which type of genitals your child has and no permanent body modification involved .

*rushes out to buy blue hair dye at once*

Now don't all thank me at once for this marvelous idea .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not sure the pink hair dye would match some of EJ's blue outfits One of EJs younger male cousins also often wears pink shirts - hmm not sure the blue hair would go well there also lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seeing as you are a non gender stereotyper maybe you should go for purple.

Really make a statement LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL hmm EJ with purple hair .... I think I'd get some strange looks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Even when DD is wearing an all pink dress (outfit) she gets called a boy. The other day someone called her a Sir. So yes please hand me one can of pink hair dye

She has the prettiest girly face you will ever see (yes thats coming from her mum but it's true) so even when she is wearing her black, blue (etc she wears all colours) I don't get why people think she is a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I love that! Because it's SO utterly important that our babies gender is glaringly obvious!

My poor boy had no hope. When he was a bub everyone thought he was a girl - even in blue! Nobody would mistake him for a girl now, gee, that would be a tragedy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Brilliant idea! I'd buy me one of those!

Actually as I'm currently getting my psychology degree, I'd probably be more likely to swap my kids clothes and fabulously died hair colours all the time so I can observe people's gender specific interactions with them...
    while they're babies anyway, so the kids themselves don't get too confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    whats wrong with pink hair.. i had pink hair when i met my dh

so cute, i love it.. my girls would love to have pink hair.. but damn the cost of keeping it really bright is a bit much now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I needed it for DD when she was tiny but would have had a problem as she had no hair
    I had a car salesman (a young guy) ask "what is it" she was in a pink dress!!!!!! but referring to her as an it irked me a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    I prefer using permanent marker Just write boy or girl across their forehead, it works a treat Cheaper too.

DS could be in blue from head to toe and still be called a girl. I generally reply with thank you when I get told I have a beautiful daughter lol. An old man at the shops said to me once. I"ll pray for you that your next baby is a boy. Probably doesn't help that Aidan is always wearing my fake pearl bracelet and damn it purple looks so good on him