ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation Worried about my kids....

Ok so weve made the decision to relocate from Sydney to the Central coast.
    I have 5 kids 11,9,5,2,7 mths. My 11 yr old is in year 6 this year and is off to high school next year and has been at his current school with all his friends since kindy. He has been accepted into the highschool he wants to go to with his friends. I have an x partner to the 3 older children who is always causing dramas for me and my new partner and our 2 children together. He isnt compling with orders that are in place removing them from school and my care etc. Im worried about how my kids are going to cope wih change. We have been in Sydney for 9 years and both myself and my kids have a network of people and friends here. All my family is on the central coast aswell as my partners family in newcastle and central coast. We currently reside in a 3 bedroom townhouse and we will be moving to a 5 bedroom house. My 9 year old is always complaining she has to share with her 2 year ld sister now the opportunity is there for her to have her own room. I really need this move but its going to cause alot of drama with my x husband and the kids wont be happy to leave him or their friends at school. What do I do??? Ive been waiting so long for this opportunity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also my 5 yr old just started kindy this year

MrsTwith3 is offline Growing so fast...slow down already
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You know what? Kids adapt quite easily to change and make friends pretty quickly too.
    With your child going into high school you usually find there are so many new faces there and friends to make as high school usually has 2-3 primary schools that feed into it.
    The coast isnt too far from Sydney so trips on the weekend to visit old friends could be done.
    The thing is if this is what you need to do then the kids just have to go along with it.
    All the best to you and your family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou very much