+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jag5000 View Post
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltronica View Post
    aw Jo, why'd ya have to do the sad face.

I'm shocked tbh and appalled that you don't have the wimmin n man friends fighting over your cool self.
    Mee too. And you Zeltronica.

I don't have best friend. I have three awsome friends, that I'm better friends with then the rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jag5000 View Post
    awwwh, well shucks Zel! thanking you pretty lady
    but where would I find a foodie/greenie/crazy hair dying/arty cool chick to hang with??
    (oh, and in Victoria too.. THAT'S the catch! )

actually I'm a bit like you (from another post of yours I read),
    pfft stop copying me dood, what with the pink hair and bakerying n stuff.. I changed my avatar cuz I felt weird.. like some jag doppelganger impersonator or something..
    Well I spose since you existed first, maybe I've been stalking inside your head
    (she's kidding right)
    Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not.....

I was sposed to meet someone from the hub last week.. and I flaked.
    flaker flaking flaker I am.
    Flaking on flakes with green eggs and ham.

If only I could get my friends to want to have babies or be more baby friendly, as well as like doing art and going to metal gigs, I would be set.
    Instead they say, dude you will get fat and you won't be able to go out, for like two years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have...a few. Of course there is my Mother and my sister, and then my 3 best friends in the world who get completely ****ty if they hear me referencing the either as a best friend. I love them all equally, they are the most gorgeous, funny, wicked, brave women that you would hope to have in your life and I love them more than words.
    I find I fall hard for my besties, kind of like you would for a partner I guess. I love them that much..they are the greatest in the world.

jag5000 is offline "tickled pink"
    Winner 2008 Most helpful member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

yeah.. you're right.. I am your secret stalker! in fact, can you move to the left a little? the hidden camera isn't picking you up very well tonight.. little more, little more... hold it! hehe ... (that reminds me to check the micro recorder I put under sockstealingpoltergist's desk last week!)

I'm actually back to boring blonde now too lazy to find a new av pic! LOL .. so no doppelganger worries anymore!

My (not so close these days) friends are so from my wavelength I've got more hope of picking up radio Luxembourg. 1 is onto designer lables and corporate retreats, 1 is into lesbian activist marches and 1 is married to a whip cracker that won't let him out.

anyway... why am I talking to a dirty little flaker!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well your surveilance is at least up to date (ahem..google.earth) as I also am blondie atm.
    I keep procrastinating dying it red again.. what if I get pregnant and then I'm "that" pregnant person who everyone thinks is some druggie cos i wear all black and have 'goth hair'
    I don't even know why I really care.. a year ago I would have laughed at the now me caring about it..a small part of me is trying to leave it alone so it stops snapping off at ear length.
    plus i have these lovely white bamboo sheets, and the dye is so stainy it stains my pillow slips an eery red.. it also stained my favourite pearl necklace at the back.
    anyway i'll shut up and stop yakking away ot in the thread.
    If i have to be a flake, I would be a dark chocolate flake.. not the regular. they suck and it's like eating everyone elses chocolate bar crumbs.

jag5000 is offline "tickled pink"
    Winner 2008 Most helpful member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey Zel.. I was THAT mum that turned up to the school PTA meeting with pink hair wearing a sarong.. (well, when I say turned up, I peeked in the door, said hello to one other mum, had a cup of tea and skipped out before they even read the minutes from last time... but, hey! not too bad for me!)

the best bit of a flake is crushing it (of course I am talking about the chocolate bar there.. or am I?? )

when you get big and preggo I'm gonna send you a pair of hot pink leopard print maternity leggings .. you could rock them like no-ones business!

yeah.. sorry to bogart your thread OP ....what was it about again?? oh yeah.. friends.. and I was saying I'm a Nigel no friends

now I'm sad again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yup... i'm really lucky in that respect.
    i have a few girlfriends who i am totally besotted with, they are like soul-'friends'.
    two of them live interstate and the other one lives in sydney with me.
    honestly, they are women i can turn to, trust, and laugh with, and have for more years than i care to count!

i also have a gay male friend who i have a really deep connection with, i'd feel lost without him.

i think with friends, especially best friends, you just need to give yourself time to foster a relationship. i have lots of 'friends' in my life, all wonderful people, but being a best friend, it's a long process, sharing life experiences, passions, sadnesses, and knowing you can speak frankly and openly and get some solid advice when you need it.

here's to best friends, part time friends, and the wonderful people you just happen to 'meet' when you're least expecting it.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have heaps, I'm so lucky.

2 of my besties I've known since I was 5 - so 15 years!!!

the other 2 I met in year 7

and my best best friend I met last year at uni. She just GETS me.

Then there is my best 'guy' friend who I only met this year but we get on amazingly and share a lot with each other.

My life would suck without them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes a couple actually. We don't catch up much now but still chat online alot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have a couple of lovlies who I refer to as my best friends. I also have my best friend from highschool