+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No I don't. It'd be nice though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am lucky to have a built in best friend - my lovely twin brother. No one else has been through EVERYTHING with me like him.

I also have my best girlfriend who is also my twins wife. I have been friends with her since I was 14 and she is just amazing.

My Dp ( who ironicly is my bro's best friend) is just amazing. We connect on a level I have never with anyone else, ever.

And my rock, this random guy who was always just around and at some point we became joint at the hip. His the only one I will ever share my tim tams with

and sadly my DD. She is the person I come home to everyday, I love more then anyone, She is the funniest, fun person I know and the only one I can honestly say I know inside out. Judge me if you will.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would say my dh is but I also have a so called bf who i never see or talk to so really I suppose i don't really.

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I'm lucky as I have a few.

I'm not a big believer in having your significant other as your "best friend". I mean you can hardly call them up after they have done something annoying and b**ch to them about it, can you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I do . My best friend and I have been in each other's lives for 16 years now. We've only ever had 1 fight and that was when we were 17 and lasted for 1 day! We met in high school, and through our teens and twenties spent huge amounts of time together. We are now both busy with family, work, etc and only get to see each other every second month or so but we speak on the phone more often. She is still the person (aside from DH) who gets to hear the secrets that I wouldn't tell anyone else and she is such great fun and so loyal - I treasure her friendship so much. I'm pretty certain we'll still be mates when we are old ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chellegoth View Post
    I'm not a big believer in having your significant other as your "best friend". I mean you can hardly call them up after they have done something annoying and b**ch to them about it, can you??
    Thats exactly what I was thinking !!!!!

I was sitting here thinking " well I suppose DP is like my best friend in that he is always here for me etc but honestly he isnt the one I can turn to when things are sh!thouse around here because they involve him !!!! "

I have my bestie who I went to high school with but I also am quite lucky in that I have quite a few friends who I would happily give the label to also because they are just wonderful & a few are on here !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I do. My husband, my brother, and my bestie gal.

jag5000 is offline "tickled pink"
    Winner 2008 Most helpful member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    nope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    aw Jo, why'd ya have to do the sad face.

I'm shocked tbh and appalled that you don't have the wimmin n man friends fighting over your cool self.

jag5000 is offline "tickled pink"
    Winner 2008 Most helpful member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    awwwh, well shucks Zel! thanking you pretty lady
    but where would I find a foodie/greenie/crazy hair dying/arty cool chick to hang with??
    (oh, and in Victoria too.. THAT'S the catch! )

actually I'm a bit like you (from another post of yours I read), I am a bit to scared to let anyone in I tend to push people away. Plus I'm a slack @ss.. HAHA..people have to understand even if I don't call you or return your email doesn't mean I don't like you! LOL

I have meet some lubbly lass's lately tho'