+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Rach ?,

Welcome to Gladstone, i have 3 boys Blaze almost 6, Bailey 4.5 and Talon just turned 1. Would love to catch up for a coffee and a chat, i am free most mondays and Thursdays. I take Bailey and Talon to squeels and wheels playgroup at the Baptist church in Gladstone, they have a tuesday, thursday and friday group. I have been attending the Friday's playgroup for 4 years. A few of the churches run playgroups.

My kids Blaze before he started school and Bailey currently have been going to ABC Beak Street for a couple of years and they are great, but there are a few different ABC centres and other daycare centres around, but don't know much about them, i heard Port City Kids are pretty good over the road from KFC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there Terrible2+1cutie..

Thanks for the welcome. That would be great to catch up for coffee.. Im free every day..
    Thanks ill look into the play group, it sounds great. Do you have MSN?

Rach...

Last edited by MummyRach; 28-08-2009 at 09:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i do, catherinetad@hotmail.com should be my details lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi! I'm Nara and I've got 3 kids. Two boys 9 and 8yrs old and my daughter is 4 in November. I think it depends on who you talk to about where you will want to live, especially considering I live in Barney Point and love it .

Cats do have curfews, they're not allowed outside after dark or before sunrise.

It would be great to meet you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!

Im Shell i have caught up with some of the ladies off here once before. Would love to catch up with you all again including the new ones

I have a 3.5 year old DS Brayden and our new boy arrived on the 17th of this month, Asutin is his name

So if any of you are interested in catching up just let me know!

As for the walking groups on the Gladstone Mummies, i did this for a while at the start of my pregnancy with a friend off there but as i got along i had to stop but would love some new walking buddies to kick this baby weight! I dont believe the group i did walk with does it any more..

Anyway if you have face book just add my email which is shelleyretardo@hotmail.com there is a pic of me and my 2 boys. Just add a little note as to who you are so im not adding just anyone LOL!!

thanks heaps and i look forward to hearing for some of you

Shell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shell, i remember meeting you once at Sea Urchins (now the kubby house), I remember seeing your pic in the paper today and recognising you, you take Brayden to swimming lessons on Tuesdays at Terri's ? I am there with my middle son Bailey on Tuesdays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Catherine,
    I just posted on your facebook wall that i see you at swimming but am to nervous to say hi encase you didnt know who i was LOL!!

Yes we were in the paper. Im so glad i did not pay for that picture and caption not only did they say Austin was 9 pound 10 when in fact he was 10 pound 2! They said he has a proud big SISTER Brayden! LOL!!! i could not believe it. Silly people.

But anyway now i know that you do know who i am i wont be a stranger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Shell . Congrats on the new arrival.

Would love to meet you and your boys. I have 2 girls.. DD1 almost 3 and DD2 almost 1.

I aslo would love to have someone to walk with. Just let me know when you want to start.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Rach.....

Last edited by MummyRach; 28-08-2009 at 09:01.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default moved to hervey bay instead

Hi there all. Hubby ended up getting a job in Hevey Bay so now not coming to Gladstone. Just thought I would let you know.. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where to live in Gladstone

Hi, my family is moving to Gladstone in 2 weeks. I have 2 boys one 1 yr old and a 2 yr old. I've been looking at Boyne island but I think it will be to far for my husband to travel to work. Can anyone recommend a nice sunburn to live within 15kms of Gladstone?

Thanks