+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This afternoon it was time to go to the shops. Buckled Nick in, grabbed DD, walked out the the car. "That's funny," I thought, "how did she puke on my arm behind her, it's all warm and wet". Nope, not puke, Poop, dripping off my arm... And still I love her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Shelle! How's Sach?

Fish - ewwww! Got to have a sense of humour about these things, don't we?!
    I agree about running with the pram, it makes me feel awkward too, much prefer running by myself, but can't always get the time. And koby does love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just noticed I had a notification - it was a message from DjF saying she wanted to pop in and say hi but didn't know where we chatted now as she hadn't been on in so long. I've sent her a link to this last page - hopefully she'll find us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fish - aww you poor thing. I remember when Blake was really small and those lovely poo explosions!! Hmm. So much to look forward to - hehe. Yes will be haivng another scan on the 13th! The 12 week one (although will be almost 13 weeks then). When are you off to NZ?

Sam - how was your long weekend?

Shelle - great to hear from you - and thanks!! Hope you are right. A little pink bundle would be lovely. Another blue bundle would be just as special though! Blake is such a joy!

Deb - how's your little niece going? Keeping Mum busy?

Not much to report here. I have had a crazy week the past week with us all being sick and going to scans, obstetrician appointments and a job interview. The job I am doing at the moment finishes this week and I now have another lined up to start a week on Thursday which is a huge relief for us financiallly. Blake and I went to the interview together and he was so good! He charmed all the girls I think! So we worked well as a team. Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, Jules, good old Blake being sweet in the job interview. And Congratulations on the extra work. And how exciting you get another scan in a few weeks. How are you feeling, M/s getting any lighter?

Sam, that's great to hear from DjF. Sounds like M is having a rough run by her status updates on Facebook. How was your long weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Long weekend away was just great! Very relaxing, though a bit on the cold side. Will be going back again in the summer. The cottage belongs to clients of mine -they've renovated it, it's lovely. There's a big dam nearby, and part of the river has been made into a pool. Have a look at my facebook pics.

We also got a dog today on the way home! Photos on FB too. She's just gorgeous, and ridiculously affectionate. Koby went to bed tonight (after giving her a cuddle good night) saying "go to sleep, big sleep, take Happy Puppy to park tomorrow, BIG walk, big sleep"!

Great news about more work Julie. And yay for Blake being a great little side kick! When is your next scan?

Fish - how's the running? I haven't been for 5 days, tomorrow is gonna hurt. And I'm going to have to pay back all the cheese and crackers I ate on the weekend too.

Is M having a bad run health wise still? Poor possum. I hope DjF does find us, would love to hear how they're going.

Hi Shelle, Deb and Kyra! Hope all is well with you and your lovelies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sam, what a big story! I'm glad to hear you've got a new member of your family and sounds like a lovely one. I'll have to check out the photos.

No I haven't run for a week, the dust storm knocked my hayfever around, or at least I thought that was the problem, and I thought the fever I had last week was from dehydration, but then both kids had a fever on Tuesday, so maybe we just all had a cold which coincided with the dust. My favourite Nick quote for today is "My favourite Nicholas is dirty". He's being so sweet at the moment, but so clingy which is really testing my patience. Same old same old, love the love, just wish I could have a little more space to enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

School holidays over here - and we are LOVING the beautiful weather. We're having lots of fun walking Happy and taking her to the beach and park. She's fitting in so beautifully. Koby is learning to be a little less enthusiastic in his cuddles - and to leave her water bowl alone. We had DH's sister and her family stay on the weekend, great weekend with a little too much to drink!

FIsh - I know what you mean about loving the love but needing a bit of space too, sometimes I feel a bit claustrophobic. Have you been running again? Have you managed to get all the dust out of your house? I hope your hayfever has settled.

I have finally started to lose weight! 0.8KG since Thursday! Prior to that I'd lost 0.6kg in 6 weeks. Hopefully it'll keep coming off now, got some nice pairs of shorts in my draws that I bought last summer and never fit into!

Deb - hows things going? Enjoying the quiet?

Jules - how are you? Have you started the new job yet? MS abating?

Shelle - how are you and Sach?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sam, Happy is a lovely name, who came up with it? It will be Nice for Koby to have her to grow up with. How are things with DD going? How are you going? any more news on a date yet?

We've just had a shocking tantruming morning, but he's asleep now so hopefully our arvo will be better. Nope no more runs yet. I completely forgot on Tuesday, which is my normal day, and then DH siad he might have to work late today so I decided I'd pack him off to work early in the hope of getting him home early rather than excercise today. Still finding dust everywhere. That's excellent news about the weight loss! Congratulations. All that excercise is sure to pay off big time.

DD is 6 months today! where has the time gone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Fish

Happy had already been named, and funnily enough Koby had been singing to a little statue of a dog "Happy Puppy" for months before we met her so it seemed right to leave her name as is. DD is settling down, though is determined to leave school at the end of the year - if it's not one thing, it's another! No date for me yet, though I did see the surgeon yesterday. I have to go public as my private health insurance wont' cover me in a private hospital, and there is no benefit to being a private patient in a public hospital - therefore could be a bit of a wait. Had enough of it all, to be honest.

We had a bit of a yucky morning too - a big afternoon sleep sorted him out, and he was really well behaved while I got my hair cut.