+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shelle - I'm really sorry to hear about you and DP too!! Let me know if you ever want to catch up for a coffee/playdate/natter! Fingers crossed you get a place for Sacha at the new day care centre. It will be nice for her to be so close to you at work.

Deb - how was your holiday? Where did you go?

Fish - DD sounds very clever sitting up already. Blake was also nine months old before he could sit himself up. Where do you find the developmental stages? I get emails from BabyCentre but I find them a bit worrying 'cos Blake seems to be always be a bit behind. I find that the girls in our Mother's Group and ahead of the boys by a long way with their talking. Although they can't climb aswell as Blake. They all have their strong points and weak points. When are you off to New Zealand?

Sam - sounds like you've been going really well with the gym. Well done! And that's great news that Koby is a lot more settled at family day care now. A trip on the river sounds lovely!! Have fun!

Yes morning sickness has well and truly set in. And yes I think we've got into the hospital we wanted - which is the same as the one where Blake was born. We are going with a private obstetrician so they are sorting all that out. He is the same obstetrician we had last time. The job is going really well. I've decided to do locum work for now, and this job is going to go on for at least another five weeks so fingers crossed it goes on longer as am really enjoying it.
    Last edited by Jules16; 28-08-2009 at 20:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i started bleeding two days ago and ended up waiting in hospital for 12 hurs to find out whether i was miscarrying or if i had an ectomic pg.

they are not sure whats going on.. they said i might be ok or i might be misscarrying (very helpful answer :S)

so we go back on monday to find out what it is.. Sorry to bring the thread down but this is exactly what happened last time i misscarried and its taken us another year again to get pregnant just for the same thing to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kyra - I am so so sorry!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kyra hang in there. It doesn't always have to end in ectopic or miscarriage. I had bright red bleed with DS every few weeks for the first 15 weeks. Take care of yourself.

Sam, that sounds like bad news for you too. do you know anything more? How are you feeling?

Shelle, . I'm so sorry to hear you're splitting with DP. You strike me as the sort of woman who is going to do a superb job of being a single mum though (well until some highly elligable bloke snaps you up, anyway). I love your new avatar too, isn't she all grown up!

And Julie you poor thing, is the MS better/worse/different to Blake? Great news on the hospital though, and so nice that you have the same ob.

Deb is everything going ok your end?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kyra - got everything crossed for you and praying it's all ok. Stay positive.

Fish - physically I feel fine, mentally... well, I'm trying not to worry but easier said than done!

Julie - hope the MS isn't too harsh. Just remember it does eventually go away! Great news on the hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Kyra I hope it's all ok

Thanks for the support guys, you are all so lovely Even thought it's hard, it's the right decision, DP and I want completely different things these days and we know that things are going to end eventually, we've decided to do it while we still get along and Sacha doesn't have to witness anything nasty. We will share custody of Sach, DP is still a doting Dad and once we know what's happening with childcare, what job DP ends up getting at the end of the year (if any ), where we are living etc, we will sort something out. There are no large joint assets to split or anything, so it should be a fairly straight forward separation.We should be able to agree on everything - as a lawyer I definitely do not want to have any involvement from the Court! And even though we're going in different directions personally, we still have almost identical parenting philosophies, so hopefully we will be on the same level with most things to do with Sach.

Eek, sorry for rambling on about myself! Hope everyone had a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Shelle, I guess as a lawyer you've seen the worst of some of this. I hope you and DH can do it well, it seems so many people can't. The trick is to keep personal issues out of the child issues, and it seems you're doing that already by deciding to separate while you're still getting along well. I hope it goes as well as possible.

Kyra - hope your doctors appointment is good news. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    shelle -=- You sound like your doing the right thing by everyone, I hope its all working out well for u and little one.. It can sometimes be for the best just to move on while you still have peace..

Went to my appointment today..
    GOOD NEWS!!! My Bhcg has gone from 2100 to 6990 in 4 days THe bleeding is completely gone and turned out to not be too much at all in the end.. They found a happy little embryo home safely inside my uterus and its definately grown since thursday..

Theyre doing another BHCG and scan next monday but for now everything is looking ok..

I cannot describe the relief that im not MC after ttc for so long and loseing our last angel baby.. it stays safe for me and bubs

Kyra

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kyra! That's fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yey Kyra Did you see a heartbeat yet. What a relief that it's still in there. do you know at what point you mc'ed last time?

Shelle, as Sam said, sounds like you're doing things the smart way, before they get ugly. I guess even if your parenting styles do diverge a bit, it could be good for Sach to see two different ways of doing things. Is your work still very frantic?

Jules how are you faring this week? How's the work? I got offered work at my old job this week. Just not sure how to juggle it with DD. She's too young for me to put in day care and I'm not sure I'm up to going down the expressing road Any I'm feeling very flattered that they want me again.

Sam, how's your day shaping up? how is the gym work going? Is koby getting better?