+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a Surrogant Mum

My loving Husband and I are unable to have children. We have 2 embroys looking for a loving mother to help them hatch. We having been married for 16 years and have tried to IFV too many times to count. We have many nieces and nephews which we spoil rotten but it is not the same. We want to have children that we can love and dont have to give back.
    Looking for someone that can help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just wanted to wish you heaps of look in your journey looking for a surrogate mummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Carrentals have you actually spoken to the ethics committee or your RE about what is actually required legally speaking when using a GS. Just you don't specifically mention how many IVf attempts (particularly transfers you have had).

I also recommend having a larger amount of embies to work with. So perhaps you could look at doing another cycle. Just even for a GS it can take a number of cycles to have a successful result.

Have you done PGD so that you and the potential GS would know what sort of quality embies you would be working with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is a PGD?Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preimpl...etic_diagnosis

Just to me if someone has done repeat IVF and no had success then they should be ruling out all problems before going ahead to work with a GS because it could again be a waste of time if they are working with crappy embies. IYKWIM.

Where as a couple that haven't done IVF and are doing GS because of a lack of uterus I would have less concerns but on the same hand it is worthwhile considering then as wel.