+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Talking New member

m Hi everyone i am a new member. i am a mother to 5 month old twins girls and i all so have a 2 year old girl and a 5 year girl. im looking to chat to other twin mums to swop tips or just to have a chat about life.
    Last edited by monique13; 16-07-2005 at 14:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Monique,
    I have 2 1/2 year old twin girls plus a 4 yr old son and an almost 9 month old girl.
    Look forward to getting to know you better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy_to_4
    Welcome Monique,
    I have 2 1/2 year old twin girls plus a 4 yr old son and an almost 9 month old girl.
    Look forward to getting to know you better
    hi there you sound as busy as me where abouts in nsw and are you on any messager

Thanks
    Reviews

Wink Hi there!

Hi Monique and welcome!!

Congrats on the happy and healthy family you have!
    I am in WA Kalgoorlie and have 4 month old twins (B/G) Hayden and Brooklen! I love them to bits....Also have a 15 year old step daughter Ebony.

Would love to chat more - take care!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hayfilfy
    Hi Monique and welcome!!

Congrats on the happy and healthy family you have!
    I am in WA Kalgoorlie and have 4 month old twins (B/G) Hayden and Brooklen! I love them to bits....Also have a 15 year old step daughter Ebony.

Would love to chat more - take care!!!
    Hi hayfilfy thank you for the congrats and congrats to you as well i am from wa but lived in perh we have just moved to the gold coast in feb we pasted through kalgoorlie on our way to the gold coast in dec last year stayed there for a couple of day (we loved the place) and at the time i was 33 week pregant with the twins docs told me was crazy for travleing at the time but we made it here in time i had them at 38 weeks so i was in the gold coast for 3 weeks befor i had them but the hole time we were travleing i was worryed i was going to have them on the side of the road but we are safe now i would love to chat more if you want to email me my email is moniquelangham@yahoo.com.au. take care.
    Last edited by monique13; 20-07-2005 at 19:23.

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Moving to Kal with 3 kids

Hi All

We are moving to Kalgoorlie from East Africa (where my husband is currently on contract) in October this year.

We have a 3 year old daughter and twins (girl, boy) who are 1 year 3 months.

I'm pretty anxious about the relocation and would be love to be in touch with other mums of twins, living in Kalgoorlie

Regards Gynette

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Hi there!

Hi there Gynette!

Kalgoorlie is a great place and I am sure that you will love it here. There are very strong links between South African mining and Kalgoorlie based companies. I presume your partner will be working here?

I am happy to chat to you here or via my personal e-mail address. Please feel free to contact me and we can chat prior to your arrival and when you get here I would be more than happy to help in any way possible. We have a great multiple Birth group here and you are very welcome to join us of course.

Email - hayfilfy@hotmail.com

I am very glad that I logged on here tonight to find your message....Sorry for the late reply.

Haylie