+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Just thought I would update with where we are at. We had another growth scan on Monday and bub is still tracking along the 3rd percentile. Bubs still has good fluid levels and good flow through the cord which is great. I will be 37 weeks on Saturday which is fantastic as a few weeks ago I didn't think I would go this far.
    But now the docs are not willing to take the risk of letting me go farther so we have been booked in for a c section on Tuesday. I am very excited to meet this lil guy and am also curious to see what weight he will be.

How are you doing BSE?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for you JB23... not long to go before you meet your son. Wishing you all the best for Tuesday...

We are going ok, 33 weeks today, and monitoring this week has revealed nothing alarming; good fluid volumes, good cord flow; I have a grwoth scan next week and she has maintained per percentile.

Best wishes again JB23

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Just though I would quickly update. Our baby boy was born on the 22/01/2013 weighing a fantastic 2.8kgs!!! Definitly much bigger than we thought he was going to be. He is perfectly healthy and did not spend any time in the SCU as we had thought he would. We could not have asked for a better out come at all. Such a different experience from our first thats for sure.

How are you going BSE?

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb23 That is fantastic! and great news! 2.8kg's and healthy
    I am so thrilled for you!

We are going well, 35+ weeks; I have been booked for a c-section on 25/02, i'll be 38+ weeks, so all going well we get there

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a while, so thought I would very belatedly update. Our baby girl was born at 38 weeks via planned/forced csection. 2.5kilos & healthy. Her entrance into the world was spectacular with the medical team calling a code on her & the reg fairing during the delivery. But she's happy(ish) & healthy 5 month old now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, just bumping this. They are suggesting symmetrical IUGR for my second bubs, I'm 29 + 5 and they're estimating she weighs 1.2kg at the moment but just wanted to know how you guys had the general percentage? I have individualised percentiles for each of the parts but not a general one. I just wanted to say thanks for all of your positive stories, they're encouraging. I came home today and was shattered and thinking the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bunny Lover- to be honest I can't remember how they came up with the overall percentile- i believe they map all the individual percentages on 'normals' graphs and then give an average. It's all a bit of a blurr from 20 weeks for me. I was given a percentile - in my case she ranged between the 1st-5th at each scan.

Keep us posted, and grow bubba grow as fast as you can

Sending all the hope/ good vibes etc that I CDs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BSE For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Lover View Post
    Hi all, just bumping this. They are suggesting symmetrical IUGR for my second bubs, I'm 29 + 5 and they're estimating she weighs 1.2kg at the moment but just wanted to know how you guys had the general percentage? I have individualised percentiles for each of the parts but not a general one. I just wanted to say thanks for all of your positive stories, they're encouraging. I came home today and was shattered and thinking the worst.
    Our little man was born at 27+2 at 597 grams (measuring 23 weeks)
    When we had scans etc they didn't give us an overall percentile it was just the same as you with the percentile for each different part. But he was asymmetrical growth with his head measuring 2 weeks in front of his body. So maybe that is why in our case. I honestly didn't realise they gave you an overall one. We didn't and still don't register on the growth charts.

Good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella1607 For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. It's so scary. But I'm just trying to pluck up all the strength I can and hope that there are no major issues. If there are, then we just have to stay strong and fight the fight with her and by her side