+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default hiya all

mk so i know smoking isnt that good for me or the growing beanstalk,, i did manage to quit a few weeks ago but then sunk into a really bad depression,, so off to the shop i went and brought some more ciggies arh!!!
    so i was reading that a few of you lovely ladies were taking champax,, is it possible to take these while pregnant?? are the side effects for the bubba??
    i know these work,, ive had many of my friends quit like this,, im desperate for a way to help me stop!!!

oh i know that the side effects for us can be nasty my friend suggested to cut the pills in half ,, have half first thing and half at morning tea,, she said this greatly redused her nausia thanks,,,,~~~

Thanks
    Reviews

Question Champix question

Well, here I am day 7 on my champix and I'm still smoking like normal and not 'feeling' anything yet.I was hoping by now I'd really start to be turned off them or something to that effect but I am still smoking up to half a pack/day! I have chosen my quit day in 2 days but I'm now really worried and haven't got much faith in champix (or myself for that matter) so far - or feel they're not working for me.
    I know everyone seems to be different but is/was this relatively similar with your experience on them?? I hope to god champix will work for me because I've failed trying everything else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, here I am on week 3 now of champix and yes they do work! Although I have had a couple of smokes here and there and although I certainly don't enjoy it, I get so mad at myself for even trying! week 3 and I still every now and then feel like a smoke but I have vowed to myself not to buy anymore! ( I just hope I don't have a week moment and get some!!) but I must be thankful for the champix because it really is a big help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Ladies,

I've been looking around for any info people have on Champix.

I'm starting my first lot of Champix tomorrow and I must admit I am a little freaked out by all the horror stories.

I was wondering how you are all going?

Is there anyone else out there with a success story or who has just started Champix?

Would love to hear from you!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    This seems to be a thread about the wonders of champix, and little else. Like Faery Jo I'd like to know if you can take champix while pregnant (although I strongly suspect you can't)? And if not, aside from willpower (which is hard to muster right now!) is there *anything* you can use while pregnant to help quit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    None of the medication or replacement therapy are recommended for pregnant women.
    Hypnosis is probably the best for pregnant women. I had a session last Tuesday and haven't even had the urge to smoke - pretty impressive since I was smoking 25-30 a day for the last few years. I tried Zyban and it didn't work, but this has. It seemed a little exxy when I first looked at pricing, but it worked out to be only a weeks worth of ciggies - so from here out i'm only saving money.
    Good luck to everyone trying to give up.