+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks for the support Sodor

ok will try taking the tablet with food tomorrow. The nausea this morning was bad, I actually ran to the toilet at one point. Luckily I wasn't sick and it went away pretty fast but it was still yuk lol.

I only had 5 smokes yesterday.. Can already feel the tablets working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi guys... im on day 5... no smokes

ive quit in the past, but only for a month or two and gone back to old habits. im recently seperated and am now finding it a lot easier to quit without the influence of a smoking partner.

i started on champix for the 1st two days but am now cold turkey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    hi all . just thought i would update u about how my quitting is going with the help of champix. im up to day 15, and im already only smoking between 3 and 6 smokes a day, as oppose to the pack of 50 i was smoking 2 weeks ago!! i dont even feel like a smoke most of the time, and have had no trouble giving my my 'habitual' ones like first thing in the morning and just after i eat. also have had no problems hwne im drinking (thats when i can smoke up to a pack of 50 in a matetr of hours- i had 2 big nights over the weekend and maybe had 5 smokes each night!! Very proud of myself i must admit

Champix have definitly made a difference, and i am sooo close to my goal. Will keep u all informed

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Krissi that great! Well done

I'm on week 3 now and haven't had a smoke in a week today I dont even really think about them anymore

I'm staying at my mum's at the moment and all 3 people who live here smoke so I thought it was going to be really hard. It hasn't been though, I'm stoked lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bump to check in on everyone?

Hows the champix going Myztik? Still keep on keeping on?

What about you LivingOnAPrayer lil miss?

I'm still on the bandwagon, been a couple weeks nearly now, (I would write days, minutes, seconds) but I'm trying to do this differently this time, and I still haven't had one, but I'm having a bit more trouble day with the craving.. might have some gum if I get desp.....

I've been sitting and the train station giving out flyers and glad I've got my DF's Iphone to surf the net - because those moments of waiting are exactly when I used to smoke 3 ciggies without even realising!!

Plus when I walk the dogs in the freezing cold sub human (psml not cold for someone else prolly) temperatures, my lungs don't burn so bad I want to puke
    I could never jog in the cold early (I'm talking ungodly hour early) air.

Whispers is offline Ocupation: Mother of 3, yes it's job, one of the hardest and one of the greatest.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,
    Seeing as I just finished my last smoke I see no better time then now to quite rather then run down to the shop to grab another packet.
    I have been thinking of quitting for quite a while now and I think it is about time I acted so count me in ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good for you mummabear!

I used patches this time - freaking life saver.
    I have done the -run outa ciggies may as well not buy another pack and quit now, well every single time before I bought another 1, 2 sometimes 3 days later
    That went on for about 4 months before I decided nope, need to try something else and got patches.
    This time I've hardly had those total breakdown moments, and I've had a few moments of cravings and irritability but they have been totally dealable, just breathed through them.

Good luck!

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck Mummabear86

Zel I'm still smoke free after 3+ weeks (I think.. I've lost track actually lol). For the first time I had a craving the other night at my cousins 40th birthday party and I still didn't give in so am quite proud of myself lol. I think it was more habit though than craving. On my dad's side of the family pretty much everyone smokes, especially when having a few drinks so it was really hard mingling with them all but I pulled through.

I've found I have a lot more energy and my sense of smell OMG it's unbelievable lol.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I haven't had a champix tablet in over a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Everyone and WELL DONE!!
    Its great to see that Champix and will power is working..
    I am on day 4 of my champix and i guess going well, the cravings are a little less intense but the habit is still there.
    Has anyone been sick with them?
    Since day one every time i take a table i get these very bad pains in my stomch and feel like i am going to vomit, it only lasts about 5 minutes and then is gone until the next mornings tablet.