+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default North Shore Nanny Available

I should probably double check if this is an appropriate use of the site. Is it okay if I post an ad for myself as being availble to nanny? Sorry if I've done the wrong thing here, but I just wanted to get the word out there!

Briefly, I'm an experiened childcare worker, caring for nusery aged children (0-2 year) with some interaction with and planning for children aged 2-3 years - and can provide a reference for this employment. Also I studied a Bachelor of Education for 1 year, which gave me approximately a 100hours classroom time with 5-6 year olds.

I'm also a mother myself with a 6 months old bub - who'll be 'helping' me nannying. I feel I can offer a unique service as I'm coming from the understanding and compassion of being a mother myself.

Children are and always have been my passion - love getting in and having fun with babies, playing, painting, learning, dancing, singing - generally making a fool of myself for their amusement!

I dont drive, though I'm very bus.train savvy, even with a pram, I'll be investing in a double (triple if need be) pram, so wecanhave planned outings, to the park, playgroups, maybe the occasional trip to the zoo or aquarium - anything that'll fill our day with fun and new experiences!

I'm happy to work anywhere with a reasonable travelling distance of Wollstonecraft.

Please PM me if your at all interested, have any question, or maybe know anyone who might be interested.

Thank you!

- Also, thought I might mention - I'm in Sydney -
    Last edited by Boobycino; 16-05-2009 at 14:59. Reason: forgot to mention!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Don't think you can advertise yourself on here, i've been told off for that before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    *fingers crossed* they let me keep it!

I guess, I can see if it was allowed they'd quickly be inundated with ads, most likely.

I wont be offended if its removed and I really hope it doesn't upset anyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just Pm a Mod Chel, Probably best to ask first The Mods are highlighted in Bright Pink Letters

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where abouts are they, sorry? I've never PMed a moderator before.

I dont want to get in trouble - maybe I should remove it until further notice.... how do I even remove it?