+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out for this month too.... AF arrived today... although I guess in a way I'm glad I know one way or another and I obviously was right when I had guessed that I O'ed 14 days ago....

I was desperately hoping for a romantic honeymoon baby but I guess it wasnt meant to be...

Might try something like maybe baby next month just to be sure

Hopefully July is a lucky lucky month for all of us who missed out this month.... good luck to us all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Be11a! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Be11a - Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - congratulations to all the PINKS! Wishing you all the happiest and stickiest 9 months ahead!! So excited for you all!

to the BLUES - sending lots and lots of jubilant vibes for July!!

AFM - I'm going to do a test on Thursday morning which is also my birthday ... fingers and toes crossed - it would be the best birthday present ever!! ... but very low expectations - my Chinese Herbalist said I need to concentrate on getting my cycles regular before thinking about getting pregnant ... I nodded my head but of course was secretly hoping that this month will be mine

So, hopefully I either get a BFP or AF (then I can have a few birthday champers!!) on Thursday.

All fingers and toes crossed for everyone still to test ... it sounds like there are some very promising symptoms out there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all

Debi - can you please colour me pink - got a very faint line last night at 8DPO and another this morning. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Von i would be delighted!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Be11a Huge congrats on your BFP hopefully I can follow in your footsteps this week and get one of my own

Mrmoosmum CONGRATS hun, i hope you have a healthy, happy and very sticky 9 months ahead of you.

AFM still doing the countdown. 10DPO today and still haven't tested for me. Still going to test on the morning of my uni exam (don't know whether this is a good idea but who cares). Have to go back to my home town on Monday for my brothers friends funeral. I have been so proud of my bro this week he has handled himself very well.

Well enough from me. Good luck everyone to test.

to those who were visited by the nasty witch.

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello everyone,

congrats to all the new pinks,

im having my ultrasound next week im so excited, even though DH said he wont be coming with me,

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big for everyone who has been coloured pink so far and for those who have had AF show up.

AFM - I'm driving myself insane at the moment. I usually have a 21 day cycle but I'm now at the end of CD28 and still no AF or BFP. Tested this morning and got a . I tend to get migraines before AF and I've been on the verge of one now for a week and a half. Panadol just isn't cutting it at the moment so I really need to know if I'm PG or not so I can either take something stronger or just put up and shut up. At least I'd know it was for a reason if I was UTD. How long do you think I should leave it before I go to the doctor?
    I was positive I was out of the running for this month as lots of things went wrong around O but now I'm not so sure. I don't have any real AF symptoms other than the headache and otherwise I just feel 'different'. Hard to explain. I just hope its PG and not something nasty. Sorry to rave on. Thats it for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1983Bella View Post
    Be11a Huge congrats on your BFP hopefully I can follow in your footsteps this week and get one of my own
    I hope you do too hun!!! when is your AF due!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebdot View Post
    hello everyone,

congrats to all the new pinks,

im having my ultrasound next week im so excited, even though DH said he wont be coming with me,
    Awww im sorry your DH isn't coming with you... Dont worry rub it in his face once you see bubs heartbeat!!! tell him how much he missed out on