+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    and thanks everyone!

sorry to all the girls who are off to July, iv been month to month before and its horrible, Goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm totally feeling for all of you who are still in limbo waiting either way!!!

Because this is my first cycle off the OCP I have no real idea when I am due, but I'm quite certain that I ovulated 13 days ago so Im guessing AF would be due any day now...

Frustratingly I feel nothing much at the moment, dont have any pre-menstrual symptoms nor do I really feel any early pregnancy symptoms.

I did another test yesterday morning with a BFN although I did buy a box of first response to give them a go if there is still no AF on wednesday.

I was desperately hoping for a BFP yesterday so I could break the exciting news to my mother and father in law when we visited them yesterday :-(

I just wish I could know one way or the other you know... either AF or a BFP!!!!!

Best of luck to the rest of you who are in the same boat as me right now... I'm hoping you're all gonna have a BFP in a few days!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning ladies....

well still no sign of AF.. which im thinking is fantastic.. BUT its taking TOOOO long, its driving me nuts

melanielouise79 - I KNOW EXACTLY what ur talking about haha i hate waiting, im 18 dpo ... i think.. lol.. and nothing is happening either way for me at the moment.....

jessicana - i am at about the same time in cycle as u and havent had either AF or a BFP im on 18dpo today,,,, its all so strange hey!! Lol goodluck at the dr hope all is well and u start to feel better soon..

does anyone else in here use maybe baby??? i have been using it for a couple of months and it worked last time i fell pregnant (MC) so i thought i was onto a good thing, if when it told me i ovulated wasnt really when i did then i think i might have missed out this month and AF is just taking its time coming along, as DP and i only dtd a couple of times during that week of ovulation and the night before i ovulated (or supposedly did) .... soo its all a waiting game right??

Rebdot is offline My beautiful boys!
    Winner 2010- The Funniest Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    zoe- i used the ovlascope thing like maybe baby,

and it said i O and then i started to question it just like you are lol, i started thinking maybe it was wrong ect,

but here i am pg,

have you tested at all yet?

im so glad im past the waiting to find out, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

now iv just got a few weeks of hoping not to m/c to worry about, one worry goes away, another one comes along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry, haven't had a chance to post an update. I am currently CD33. I have done a couple of tests which have come back BPN, so not sure what is happening.

I thought I had pregnancy symptoms, but most of them have gone away, so my mind might be playing tricks on me! Who knows.

I will head on off to the Doctor if AF doesn't arrive soon!

Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please colour me blue AF just showed her ugly unwanted head

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I need to be coloured blue I'm so gutted, I really wanted it to be this month, again!! Off to July......

Good luck for those still to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was just popping in to update but noticed my name hadn't been added. I was meant to be down for the 26th and was popping in to say color me PINK please .

We got 3 this morning although very very faint.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Auntyamber - Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    COngratulations Rebdot and Auntyamber! Yay for all the BFPs.

Sadly AF arrived last night, so blue for me (think Im already coloured that, so that was a good prediction! )

On the positive, off to see FS today - wish me luck girls!

Good luck for everyone still to test in June!